Reviews for Loving Through Discord
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 9/15
I really liked this story. Roxas/Sora has been one of my favorite pairings, and I felt this story did it justice. I really liked how they cared for each other, and even though they didn't talk to each other much in the beginning due to a variety of reasons, I felt that made them seem closer. It focused more on their actions and less on words, which made the story sweeter in my opinion.

Great work, I really like how you build up and set up your oneshots.

Justice T.
KatrinaEagle chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is... amazing. Pretty much one of the best incest fics I've read in a long, looooong time. SALUTE!
CreekBunnyStyle chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
honestly... this is one of the best oneshots i have ever read... GREAT JOB!
Armadura Fairy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Tantalizing story line and very entertaining from beginning to end. Is there going to be a part 2?
ParadiseAvenger chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was so cute. Poor Sora and Roxas. I hope they have lots of nice happinesses coming thier way after this. They certainly deserve it. Kudos to you!
Nanote chapter 1 . 4/7/2011

this is so well written! you have a talent!
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was awesome.

I HAVE to ask - is that even a TIIIIIINY hinting at Cloud/Leon? Please say yes. I love Cleon.

And the part with Cloud standing behind Leon (let me fangirl for a minute) it was so squee! It's like Cloud's protecting Leon!

This sorta reminds me of Rose Madder by Stephen King. Any chance you read it?
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Seriously. Everything I've read of yours I love, and end up favoriting it! You're so awesome, and such an amazing writer.

I feel so bad for Sora and Roxy...and their mom...can I punch her? please? oh the bitch! urgh...

oh well. lol. Great story as always. You are definitely my FAVORITE author on FanFiction. :3
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Oh my god, that story was nothing short of epic! The tension and emotion that you conveyed throughout was astounding. The drama that you had when they got caught was almost breathtaking and when they left and the only one they could gain help from was Axel...all I can say is wow.

I'm so glad that you showed them having one loyal and true friend. I absolutely loved how you showed that their love was so true and strong, not just a passing fancy kind of lust that's so often portrayed in a twincest story. And showing the effect that other people's reaction had on Sora's mentality was sheer genius, adding even more emotion turmoil.

The way you also gave them hope in that dark time, with Axel giving a place to go to and their struggles to reach it. I also love that you gave them a place to be that accepted them for who they are. And then the happier sign of healing by having Sora talk again, I'm simply speechless.

I'm sorry, I just can't properly praise your story nor can I seem to adequately word the way I truly feel about such an incredible story. This is a definite must have on my favorites list.

I wonder if you would ever consider expanding on this story? I hope that you'll consider doing so sometime in the future, I would absolutely love to read more of this amazing pair and setting. A resolution for the twins perhaps, the past of Leon and Cloud and why they shelter vulnerable teens, what happened to Axel, even what possibly happens to the closed-minded people that forced them to flee.

Sorry, I'm rambling now. I don't mean to but this was just such an exceptional story, I would just love to read more. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you come out with next.
hitsujion chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This was very bittersweet. The best part for me, I think, is the simple fact that they remain together through it all. I've noticed that different sides of your writing comes out with certain pairings. The Roxas/Sora fics have this delicate, sweet, and lustful feeling. Your Axel/Roxas, however, is usually passionate, hot, and fiery. This really brings the pairings to life. It's more than just smut, it's your understanding of them, and how they work together. I guess I'm ranting now, but I just felt the need to point that out. Anyway, well done. :)
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Very fitting for Sora to get his voice back at the end. It's apparent that although there will be more difficulties during their relationship, Roxas and Sora will stick together no matter what. :)
Breathless02 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
a really beautiful one-shot. although i think the ending was a bit rushed, but i enjoyed it either way :)

Thank you !
Livluvdie101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
O just loved this story and Ican't see any good reason to end it! Gosh I love this story so much. Please continue pretty please? OR I WILL!
DKReborn chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ami: Holy pierced Man-nipples...

Fangirls: *sighing dreamily*

D.K.: My My, I've never read a RoxasSora story like this before. It is absolutely perfect. I can feel the love as I read it. What they went through to be togeather. And their bitch mother *secretly pushes her down a well and seals the well* Huh? Oh I didn't do anything. I find this story amazing. I say you should do a sequel. PLEASE with sugar and Roxas on top Pretty pretty please. *Holds MY Sora(My quaint little sex toy) hostage* DO IT Or the Brunett gets thrown into the pit of PEDOPHILES

ExDee LessThanThree chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I usually don't care for oneshots, and this is the second of yours I've faved today.

Keep this up and I'll end up having to remove all the faves I've given your stories in favor of faving you as an author. ;-]