Reviews for Dr Tristan Winchester
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Dr. Tristan and teddy to the rescue.
varixia chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
D'aaaawh! :'D
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
aww, tristan is so cute
JulietWinchester chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I don't usually like Wincest but this was so adorable! I loved it! XD It was freakin great!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Loved it Tristan was awesome
fungirl33 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Oh wow, this was a great story. I loved it! Poor Tristan, Sam really had him terrified and worried. He should've rested when his body told him to. Plus he had Dean worried too. But lucky his son was there! How cute and adorable was this story! Please keep it up!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Love it, keep up the good work, and make some new stories! Lots of people love you and your stories, i'm one of them, that's for sure! 'bout to read the others now, love them!
WannabeWinchester chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
aw thats so cute! i love these little stories. tristan and dean take such good care of sam.
zemyx1995 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
ohmygosh that was so cute

absoloutly excellent, i love ur whole series

i'd really love to see more of these sick sam! stories with tristan and dean looking after him
hotshow chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved this story. Can't wait for your next one.

Thank you.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Never thought I would like Mpreg...but this was awesome. I love this whole series...Keep up the good work...I would love to see more. THANKS. You're really talented...Keep more coming...please. Pretty please with sugar on top.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
AW THAT WAS SWEET... JUST LOVE IT..
timothy t chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
awesome,awesome as ever you always do wonderful jobs,peanut was so cure looking after sammy and how he made his daddy go upstairs and then brought his reddy and tucked him in by sam and tehn got him some juice so sweet,and i liked how he was tought to use the phone in an emergency and that alex and mike will watch peanut for them,i look forward to reading more from you as always,i love this little family and peanut truely is deans mini me you write another soon,
bia1007 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aww, Tristan was so amazing caring for Sam, how incredibly cute! And there also was worried Dean, couldn't ask for more! Wonderful!