Reviews for Ash Wednesday
ShiningGalaxy chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
That...was beautifully written. It was beautiful all in all. I liked this piece. It was sad but I could see it playing before my mind like a home movie. I enjoyed it immensely.
FeatherSun19994 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was beautiful, I just don't have words.
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
FML, IM CRYING. IM SERIOUSLY BAWLING! I had to stop in the middle off this and just cry, and the end i couldnt even see the words my vision was bleary. oh god.
Tamina chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
That was just wonderful! I never thought of something like this before. It was realistic and affecting, not like mostly others which are so boring or lovey-dovey...Yours just, it's hard to say, different, but still very capturing...
LoveFromShinola chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This was such a heartwarming tale. Looking through the stories in the KoH fandom is sad, there should be more stories about Baldwin and less about Balian. Baldwin is a character with more depth by far. Did I notice a line taken from my favourite film V for Vendetta?
Femtaire chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
... you jerk, you made me cry. ,) This is so beautiful... thank God for AU fics. ONWARD, MY KEYBOARD!

Sorry. Got lost in Randomland fora minute there. Anyway, thank you for the beautiful story!
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Sad, but sweet. Very well written.
my name is of no consequence chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
beautiful; that is all i can say.
wabit chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
you made me cry!
Guin Parris chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
What a touching story. I quite like how Opheilia loves the King despite that she must be chaste. I also admired how she gave him the Ash Wednesday blessing because it is right. Lovely!
Chase chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
So several times while reading this, I had to constantly remind myself that this is someone else's work and not the real deal. I instantly loved the new character, Ophelia. She was not in any way a "cheesy" character. Her description about her (getting to know her) was laid out perfectly in the text and in context with the story where it flowed smoothly and seemless with the story lin. The result (in my opinion) is a well thought out scene that can be easly passed on as a proffesional write. Loved it and I don't care who says otherwise!
Shinzhon chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
No, I haven't cried at all!

T_T

Yes but just a little...

It was a beautiful one shot! Continue all your fanfics like that, even in France we are read them! (yeah, I'm french, and sorry for my -probables- horribles fauts)

Write once more on KoH it was so awesome!

*happy for the rest of the day*

Tsuki