Reviews for Who You Walk With
Jessy Rhian chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved this, brilliant little one-shot, thanks for writing and sharing it :) xx
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
this just feels *right*.

but even if he wasn't a hero, he did the right thing in the end.
in sync chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
dude, YES. this is quite possibly my favorite Regulus piece. the proverb was perfect for him and I just loved this.
kerosene v e i n s chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wowww. I really really really enjoyed reading this. I think you've managed to capture Regulus perfectly and I felt really sorry for him because it's kind of like he feels that there's nothing he can do to change where he's headed and he can't be Sirius or heroic so he's just sorta given up, y'know? Anyways, well done for such a great fic!
insaneprincess chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Beautiful! I adore Regulus's character, and this is a beautiful take on him. I lovelovelove the final two lines to pieces. The proverb is perfect for him and the person people believe and expect him to be, and the jealousy of Sirius is a beautiful touch, and so fitting. Wonderful!
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Interesting drabble; I always love reading about Regulus, and this proverb applies to him well.
lilkyonkyon chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Wow... I loved it. It was so short, but it was a side of Regulus I've never even thought of. Your form and word choice was cool and added a lot to the story, almost as if we were seeing his inner-thoughts. I also liked the picture of him you portrayed - how he didn't really have a choice in what he did, but he did it anyways. Great job!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great work! I love how you worked the proverb into the story, and overall, this is a great character sketch of Regulus.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Short, but insightful. Very well written - nicely done! :)
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was really good. I liked the comparison to Sirius. And the bit about cowards. It was really good.