Reviews for Breakfast on Pluto
BurningtoAshes chapter 8 . 9/25/2011
This story makes me happy. It's so clever. In several ways. In the humor itself of course. I don't know how you come up with half of the jokes you do, but wherever their from, keep it up! And you're clever in the way you balance the comedy and drama too. There's just enough of both. And THEN you're clever in the way that I can never guess what's going to happen next. I can't wait for the next update!
ANONY chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
Oh wow! This is such a good story and funny too!

SORA IS SO DUMB. But I think on purpose so he doesn't have to chose between Riku and Kairi.

I'd like to mention I can really see the difference in maturity when you take on different POV. The brief parts with Riku Xion and Roxas seem more selfish and less thought out. Sora's 'immaturity' seems more contrived. Its very subtle and its genuis.

I love Axel's characterization, his dialogue...everything! my only concern is his ambiguity. I pick up parts where its like Axel knows Roxas from before.

I can't wait to see what happens next :D Update soon!
HawkRider chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Please will you finish this? I really love it. I really ought to have reviewed when I first read it though...

Anyway, it's exceptional!
deathnotelover12 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
1: Sora? ( I think XP )

2: Axel! ( for sure !)
yay chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
,an update! An unhappy chapter, yes, but full of insight and foreboding, too. It seems that Riku and Kairi are going to skip asking Sora what *he* thinks about all of this. I hope Sora's on top of that this time.
Flying Pencil chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
D'awww 3
sakurasapprentice7 chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
I feel bad for both of them...

Two years ago my best friend found out I had a crush on her boyfriend (since before they started dating) and I felt so terrible but she brushed it off. They broke up shortly after (not my fault!) and I still reeeally like him X_X

So I get how Riku is feeling at the moment only my friend wasn't 'in love' with him and Kairi and Sora aren't dating
PhantomAvenger chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
The Thing? Is it a monkey or everyones favorite redhead? I kind of got irritated with this chapter because Kairi thinks because Riku is in love with Sora that he's betrayed her... And Riku thinks he did too... Sigh.
Gxmwp-Arisa chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
1 sora

2 axel
thesurreal chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
dangggittt roxas! D :

if he wasn't so friggin' awesome with axel, i'd vote sora's next wish be voting him off the island! lol.

... awesome story, i love this! : )

The best story ive ever read for SoraxRiku by far!
sakurasapprentice chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
I'm too lazy to log-in at the moment

But I had to write a review to say

Great chapter

Yay progression!

and Spooky! :O
M chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
This isn't a lengthy review, but I'm happy you haven't abandoned the story! How clueless can Sora get? Is it just about him not *wanting* to see? Anyway, this progression was great; it was high time already. XD

So, Sora is still an adult inside a child's body? I think this is an interesting concept that you could maybe play with a little bit more? Or just generally explain about the goings-on of his head a little more. Is he merging into his teenaged self?
PhantomAvenger chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
That was flipping fantastic! I was dying of laughter at Harry Potter part! XD

I must say the new movie was amazing! The next part is gonna be hard to watch though, I teared up in part 1 but I will bawl come the death of Fred cuz I love the Wesley twins to death D'

Yay! Progression! It makes me happy!

One question: why the heck doesn't he just READ the damn journal to find out who it is Riku likes? It would make things sooooo much easier on both Sora and those he tries to hook Riku up with. I mean I feel bad Riku has to put up with Sora's obliviousness, it shows that he doesn't really pay much attention to Riku as he should, Xion kind of had a point.

But man! She is one small ball over flowing of anger and hate.

Though it's nice that he seems to be starting to put the pieces together )

The AkuRokuness is adorable!

Can't wait to read what you come up with next!

Lots O' Love

-Azzy aka The Wesley Twin Loving SoRiku Obsessed Yaoi Ninja

This message was approved by the trouble makers known as Gremlins XD
baby gyrl chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
This story intrigues me. I want more. Please.
Renkin-chan chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
Very interesting concept! I look forward to reading more~! :)