Reviews for Soul Hunters
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 39 . 9/14
Awww, look at them gays.
This is honestly the one of the greatest, most enjoyable stories I've had the pleasure of reading in this site - and I have been wasting my life away on ff and ao3, jumping from one fandom to another, for years. If this was a book, I swear I'd be glad to spend my money on this.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us1 [that's supposed to be an exclamation point but my shift keys are fucked up]
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 32 . 9/13
Greta would need years of therapy to get over all the shit she has seen in this chapter.
elise chapter 39 . 2/25
I hope you'd finish part 2... I got to read this towards the middle of part 2 when I thought that it's going to be sad and angsty and I felt I needed some reassurance that Yuuri and Wolf's relationship had good-hopefully really romantic-things in it to push the possibility of part 2 towards a happier conclusion. I love Wolf here immensely and I can say that your interpretation of KKM is the best (even better than the original) and I'm hoping they'd actually use this as the official sequel to season 3. I found myself liking Damien more than I should, and enjoying Yuuri's bouts of jealousy, insecurity, and depression over Wolf's indifference towards him (HAH, Yuuri deserves all that, even if I like him next to Wolf of course), I love Saralegui bitching around for good or bad-you seem to know when to put that annoying talent of his to good use. But I don't want Damien ending up with him-surely that innocent kid deserves better (if only we can have two Wolfies here one for Yuuri and another for Damien). My fave scenes are the ones where Damien confessed to Wolf (oozing romantic wimpiness there) and I can just imagine his FACE, gods... embarrassing, plus Yuuri had to see it through the demon mirror... Also the dungeon kissing scenes are waaahhh... I think Yuuri is being aggressive in a good way and it made me like him just a bit more... for showing that side of him to Wolf. But Yuuri keeping tabs on Damien and Wolf talking, laughing and blushing when he has narcissistic-personality-disorder Saralegui just within reach is priceless... I give that a score of 10.1 Basically I love everything here and I feel so happy I decided to read part 1 before finishing part 2. PLease please continue this story, I know I came pretty late into the scene-I could've discovered this sooner but I'm gonna really really really die if you don't conclude part 2.
Love your stories... Wolfyuu/Yuuram forever and thanks... you're my ethereal friend from now on... err do I need your consent for that? _
This is awsome i really hope There is a part 2 and i really lovde how you made wolfram in this one . You are seriously awsome !
bobbyneko chapter 39 . 7/31/2015
Oooh yeah, just a couple chapters ago i was thinking of wanting fanfiction of Sara x Damien, but it looks like youre already on the ball! Yay!
bobbyneko chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
Poor Ryuu
bobbyneko chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
Super awesome fluff
bobbyneko chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
Thank God Sara is there…seriously.
Nirnally Wolf is my fav character but you just knocked Sara up to 1.5. Lol i LOVE his characterization in your book!
bobbyneko chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Poor Murata. Actually, poor Shori
bobbyneko chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
I really love Sara's characterization in this fic! Hes so straightforwardly corrupt.

Also i enjoy how so well developed all the OCs are. This novel is truely a masterpiece!
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
AWESOME. I love Wolframs characterization. So cool and on the dot
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
This story is so excellently crafted!
demon89 chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Argh! Don't make things easier for the mudering, soul-eating, whack-jobs, Wolfram! The stupidity of the good guys is hurting my brain.
bobbyneko chapter 35 . 6/22/2014