Reviews for Soul Hunters
bobbyneko chapter 39 . 7/31/2015
Oooh yeah, just a couple chapters ago i was thinking of wanting fanfiction of Sara x Damien, but it looks like youre already on the ball! Yay!
bobbyneko chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
Poor Ryuu
bobbyneko chapter 29 . 7/31/2015
Super awesome fluff
bobbyneko chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
Thank God Sara is there…seriously.
Nirnally Wolf is my fav character but you just knocked Sara up to 1.5. Lol i LOVE his characterization in your book!
bobbyneko chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
Poor Murata. Actually, poor Shori
bobbyneko chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
I really love Sara's characterization in this fic! Hes so straightforwardly corrupt.

Also i enjoy how so well developed all the OCs are. This novel is truely a masterpiece!
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
AWESOME. I love Wolframs characterization. So cool and on the dot
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
This story is so excellently crafted!
demon89 chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
Argh! Don't make things easier for the mudering, soul-eating, whack-jobs, Wolfram! The stupidity of the good guys is hurting my brain.
bobbyneko chapter 35 . 6/22/2014
Wolf, Yuuri, and Damien should do a threesome
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Lol i LOVED Sara in this chapter
kolachess chapter 39 . 4/27/2014
My goodness this was amazing! Great storyline, great characterization...wow I am always impressed by super long stories...I can't bring myself to commit to that ever. Wow this was a great read! Nicely done! I almost want to ship Ryuu and Frey hahaha...
sweetandspice chapter 39 . 9/17/2013
Really good.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
Truly inspirational...I can see it all in my mind like a movie. Your imagination is fantastic and you gave life to it...Poor Wolfram, torn between his present self and his past...Poor Yuri, for being such a wimp all the time in the anime and in every fanfiction.
Insomiak chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
"the legendary scientist cum inventor"

What ?

I love your story! Im re-reading it. But cum inventor?