Reviews for Soul Hunters
demon89 chapter 20 . 5/30
Argh! Don't make things easier for the mudering, soul-eating, whack-jobs, Wolfram! The stupidity of the good guys is hurting my brain.
bobbyneko chapter 35 . 6/22/2014
Wolf, Yuuri, and Damien should do a threesome
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
Lol i LOVED Sara in this chapter
kolachess chapter 39 . 4/27/2014
My goodness this was amazing! Great storyline, great characterization...wow I am always impressed by super long stories...I can't bring myself to commit to that ever. Wow this was a great read! Nicely done! I almost want to ship Ryuu and Frey hahaha...
sweetandspice chapter 39 . 9/17/2013
Really good.
Guest chapter 39 . 2/5/2013
Truly inspirational...I can see it all in my mind like a movie. Your imagination is fantastic and you gave life to it...Poor Wolfram, torn between his present self and his past...Poor Yuri, for being such a wimp all the time in the anime and in every fanfiction.
Insomiak chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
"the legendary scientist cum inventor"

What ?

I love your story! Im re-reading it. But cum inventor?
DinieLuvYunho chapter 39 . 1/8/2013
Maybe?! Just maybe Wolfie?! omo poor my baby Yuuri, hope his beautiful fiance would be back soon in one piece.. I really hate when they left Yuuri in the dark, im sure he would furious when he aware of the real reason why his beloved Wolfie left him.. Oh well, i saw you wrote the sequel already so i better continue my reading then.. :-)
moopad chapter 39 . 9/22/2012
OH Gosh this is soo brilliant I absolutely love it! I just couldn't help but fall for Ryuu as well. Hate him then love him. Couldn't love wolf more so devastating addictive character. Thanx so much for sharing this epic to us
thanx
k chapter 39 . 8/25/2012
This story really captured me. Actually, it's scenes still floating inside my brain. It's beautiful how you portray all the character and how you made the scenes perfectly explained. I love it very much.
alguien22792 chapter 39 . 3/17/2012
Holy shit. This was long!

I took two days in reading it, taking my time to sleep, eat and all those necesities, of course XD

It has really been a while since I read a good long story, especially a Yuuram so I'm glad I found this

The ending and the whole idea was amazing, can't wait to read part 2!~
alguien22792 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Well, FINALLY everyone knows what is going on!

Also, I really like the conversation between Sara, Yuuri and Damien
alguien22792 chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
Ohh I feel bad for Yuuri, but damn I'm so confused right now. Just what is the point of Wolfram going away if Ryuu is captured? Oh well, not for to long...

Anyway, I really love this story, the plot is amazing, I simply can't stop reading! And also, I really like the little parts at the beginning where you reveal parts of Frey's and Ryuu's past. I'm usually not very fond of OCs but I REALLY want to know what's the deal with them XD
alguien22792 chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Stupid Shori...I knew he would be the one to open the freaking portal!
alguien22792 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Arggg I really REALLY dislike Yuuri right now...come on! He didn't even doubt that Wolfram could have kill the dragon but when someone suggested that Sara could be doing something behind their backs (AGAIN) he just couldn't accept it...asshole!

I hate Sara to be honest, anyway! I'm really glad that you are planning to made Yuuri jealous of Damien because I somehow like this character