Reviews for What Remains
Atreides-the-VIII chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
Oh, this is a great story! So sad and so Nealish :)! Please work on it! I can't wait for the next chapter! Love from Hungary!
joy2190 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Oh this is so good. Please come back to it.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Wow. I really love this story, and can't wait for the next chapter. Neal is so heart broken and puppy-like. D: You just want to give him a big hug.

-Kath
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Yes I agree sometime going gthrough the loss of someone you just need your own space alone to get through it.

JeanneZ84
just4paws17 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
great story! just got caught up and can't wait for more! love it!
WriterJC chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
Um ... like ... where's the rest? This is a great story, please keep going ...
freakyalice chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
I really liked your story. I can't wait to see what happens next.
lillelouis chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Oooh... Can't wait for more!

Andi.
The Violet Writer chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
This is definately awesome. :)
klutzysunshine chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
Great fic so far! I really love it.
TealMoose chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Okay... Best white collar story EVER written! I love your writing style, and you get the characters really well! I need to know what is happening to Neal! (a.k.a the most beautiful man in the world...) Please update as soon as possible!
SignedSealedWritten chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Argh, I thought there were more chapters to this, which made for a very dissapointing moment when I tried to click my way to chapter four.

This deserves more reviews. I love family stories with this cast - and the way you write is amazing. Nevermind the fact that you're keeping the cast amazingly in character, the way you write the emotions of them all ... it's astounding.
ilovemyboys chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
I really like your writing! Great descriptions! I feel like I can really hear and see the actions Satchmo does! The best paragraph so far:

"Peter walked as quietly as he could through the living room. Neal was sound asleep on the couch and he didn't want to wake the younger man. Satchmo was curled up on the sleeping bags. His tail thumped a few times when Peter came in the room, and for a minute Peter thought the dog might follow him. Satchmo seemed to consider his options. Then he snorted and put his head back down, indicating his dismissal of Peter's importance."

Anyway, I hope Neal doesn't stay this way too long. I'd like Mozzie to have to help Neal in some way.
taliya162 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
ahhh so good! i want more :D
kenziecaffrey chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I've been waiting for a chapter FOREVER and this was so worth the wait! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Love this story, definately my favorite story on here!