Reviews for Secretarial Pool
alicewiggles chapter 1 . 3/14
oh my
PaulaRway chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Absolutely one of the best, if not the best, OCs I've seen written in fanfic. You've manage to create someone who not only helps the main characters move the story along but enhances it and them. You write Glinda so well, that the reader *cares* about her. Glinda exists when I'm reading the story.

The result is, in a word...wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
Inthannon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Love it! Fantastic job, this'll definately be going to my favourites. :)
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Lol Glinda's exit was epic! Wonderful story, you write them oh so touching and real :) thank you
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
this is my first glinda story. she's awesome :)
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
funny
framework4 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Cute.
Majikthize chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
:D :D :D Oh my lordy, this made me grin and giggle in all the right places.

Great job. I'm trying to add something constructive but I'm too busy giggling some more. Great ending... Really. Brilliant!

Thanks for writing this.
rezmutt chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
lol i love this fic! that last scene from glinda's perspective is just too damn funny!
SchtuppingTime chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awesome.
iHeartYou13 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
*melts*
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Lovely!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
It's very nice to have a random perspective like this. It's realy good to read. I like Glinda now, she's kind of endearing. I love the thing with the novels and with her reaction to S/J ship when it gets physical!
Col.Foley chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Wow! what a story.

I did think it was a bit rushed, like you missed something, towards the end when you were going into their love making, its tough to put my hand on it.

Other then that it was really, really good. I liked the description and was snickering and giggling all the way as you had them come together, though I noticed it was Colonel Carter and not Colonel O'Neill :p. Very surprised they just chose to do it...there ;). Nice touch and great descriptions all and all, other then that it was really enjoyable.
PuddlejumperOZ chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Gads, I'm not a shippy fan, but this was great, and even the last part, was so real, I felt it just as you described, brilliant work Aka

Ray