Reviews for Amorasententia
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Sorry I haven't posted this on Word Press yet! I'll try to get to it this week.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I never had the chance to read your SS/RL fanfiction while it still was at FFN. Net :( I checked you wordpress but they are not ther yet...could you please post them. Please I'm a great fan of yours
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Hehehehehehe nice so far! 3
NeverQuiteFinished chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Really, really amazing story. I love your characterization and how you depict Remus as a 'wanting more' kind of guy. Your style of writing is amazing and I really hope you keep going with this great story you got going.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Egad. Surely you aren't stopping there!
GiveMeLovee chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Hey there!

I really like this story and I'd love to see some more! :)

~Maddie Black
JJ Murilega chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
more more more more more more more more more MORE! write more, please!
Silent Sage chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
Ah! I love your Remus! I can definitely see him as a cockslut. Yum. Still, I hope you update soon! I really hope Severus is getting jealous (if at all) to the extent that he'll keep Slughorn away from Remus.
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Insane~ What an interesting plot! I really enjoyed it, especially the descriptive nature of your writing style. Although I hope ultimately Remus ends up with Severus rather than being unknowingly abused by Slughorn.
Rocklover91 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Why do i get the feeling that the potion's already worn off by the time Sev gets there? Hope you update soon!
I Am John Roberts chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
This story is really fascinating and intriguing and I particularly adored Remus' characterization. But really how you write James and Sirius is also very very good and realistic, it's funny. You are an extremely talented writer and I'd love to read more!
MistressColdblood chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Wow...that's very... well, actually quite disgusting. Of course I'm referring to Slughorn plowing Remus, and yet it intrigues me so. It upsets me a bit to admit in a review that I appreciate the material, all of it, in its entirety.

I've never really been fond of the 'Remus slut' angle, but this seems to be tickling my fancy, so I'll assume I've been lying to myself about that. Frankly, I love your Remus. He's so rarely depicted as a needy type of a character, and when he is, there's a good bet that he's on top.

So, bang up job. I hope there is more to come, I'm very interested.
yaoilover6969 chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
awesome please write mor efor this story i can't wait to read it.
Dust Particle chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
thanks for updating. I love this story so far. Slash mania :) Remus is getting used, slughorn's a sicko and snapes a pervert. yay!
anna chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
i loved this Chapter Please continue!:)