Reviews for Helpful Nations
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/9
Lol, funny fic. Well done.
neverchange5986 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
The historical accuracy... and chronological order.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Some people don't know the difference of fluff and smut, thinking it's the same thing.
What does 'AU' mean?
How do you explain 'crack pairings?'
What are drabbles?

By the way, I LOVE THIS!
This HAD to be done, THANK YOU FOR DOING IT!
Your an awesome writer, and I love the way you blended hetalia with it! It's like a FanFiction Manual!
Keep it up!
-The Fallen Angel
P.S I agree, Hong Kong IS fun! :D
Crazed King chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
This was hilarious, thanks!
Umm...how to...make sure...the fanfic is believable? I dunno.
How to make sure the fan fiction be believable.
Cause if it's not believable, Thats just weird.
S.I.N1146 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Here are my suggestions:
Check your grammar and spelling.
Make a plot.
Get your story straight as in stay on the plot.
Try different ways of writing a fanfic.
Let your friends review your stories; constructive criticism.
Separate sentences, if long, with comas.
Don't forget to make the first letter of your sentence big.
Don't forget to put a period after the sentence because I've seen some fanfics that don't have them.
Explain parts of the story that the readers may not understand either in the fanfic itself or the author's notes.
Don't forget to put disclaimers.
Make sure that when there's an "I" as in I am in every sentence, make sure it's in capital.
Write your original fanfic on a notebook or pad paper before editing it on your laptop or computer before posting it.

I hope I was helpful. Please continue!
SharpPointyThing chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Spelling and proper grammar, I cannot emphasize these enough. I have read many stories with a lovely plot and interesting characters that I can't enjoy because I am distracted by poor spelling and awful grammar.
Vivid aesthetic chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I appear to be really back with first person pov or one shots, but i have good ideas for it. Help? Meh...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
You have broken the fourth wall! NOOOOOOOO!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
So helpful, my nose bled. :D
guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
mary sues
TobiTheNinjaKitten chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
How should I make the characters act as their fem!selves? How do I make sure I'm not making the characters into Mary Sues or too OOC?
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
One: I learned more about writing fanfictions. Very helpful.

Two: Awesome! I love Canada, Japan, and France!
JamiiStar chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Hey, guys, I have a question...

What is "slash" and "AU"?
anon chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Flames. "THIS STORY SUCKS" could instead be "Hm, I like such-and-such, but such-and-such could use work, like here: [example]. I can recommend a beta if you'd like. Keep writing!", or, if there's simply no hope, you can just ignore the story and move along.
flyingsolo365 chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
I'd like to see gratuitous British. Bollocks, wanker, git, bloody, et cetera.

Manuals fics. I'm sure lollidictator didn't mean to unleash an excuse for bad OC fanfics. There are some good ones, but most are very cookie-cutter.