Reviews for Of Knights And Birds
KeikoMiyano chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
And you never updated the story again.
WoahThereBuddy chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Wow, this story is trully amazing! I really loved it, and can't wait for the next chapter. I think I am inlove with Prussia/Liet :D

I did notice in the first chapter that you did make a mistake in writing 'little bird' in Lithuanian. You should drop the 's' since Toris is talking direcly to the bird. So it would become 'mažas paukšti'. Since Toris is saying it, you could write 'mažas paukščiuk' which makes it sound very cute and nice. That would then be something like 'little birdie'. Hope I helped. Please contonue with the story as soon as possible :D
a.n chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Oh boy, I really like your story. There are not many Prussia-Lithuania stories and yours is one of the few which have more than one chapter. It also has a nice plot and I hope that you will continue it.

With that said I would like to help you a little bit with the german you used so far. There are some mistakes but thats only natural seeing as my native language isnt the easiest. And Im not good with english so thats quite balanced.

"What happened?" would be "Was ist passiert?" in german. "hast" is normally only used when you ask someone what he has done or what he still has to do (sorry, I am not good at explaining). For example "What have you done?" would be "Was hast du getan?".

"I will kill him" would be "Ich werde ihn töten" in german. The "will" in german is more or less "want" in english. Why the english "will" can be werde,wird,wirst,werden. "I will..."- Ich werde... "He will..."- Er wird "You will..."- Du wirst... "You/They will..."- Sie werden... In german "sie" can be used when speaking about a group (as an example) or when speaking to a stranger/supirior. Its more formal to use "sie" in german to a stranger than "du". However your "you" can be translated as both "du" or "sie" so the context of its use is important to choose the right translation. Hope that wasnt to confusing.

By the way, "sterben" would be more or less dieing but when used as "Im dieing" it would be "Ich sterbe" and when used as "Hes dieing"-Er stirbt and "They are dieing"-Sie sterben and "You are dieing"-Du/Sie sterben. Now that I see all this written before me I do really realise how hard it must be to learn my native language.

In german its "Guten Morgen". Morgen is always written with a capital letter at the start (sorry dont know if that makes sense since Im not sure if its write to call it capital letter or not) as well as "Abend" (evening- for example "good evening"- Guten Abend. "Guten" however is only written big when its the first word of a new sentence. If you have it somewhere in the midlle or at the end write it with a small letter at the start.

Well that is all I noticed. And its nothing to be ashamed of, most germans (I as well) have problems with the language, there are just to many rules. And I also suck at english. But I hope I could help you a little bit. Please update soon!
Courtney JoAnne chapter 7 . 12/11/2010
Fff. you made a reaaaly unfortunate day loads better by updating this.

Thank you thank you, can't wait till there is another update
aoi-akai chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
Hello, sorry I haven't reviewed but I really like this story. I love the prospect of Ancient Prussia and you use it very nicely. I would be very happy if you update soon

-Akai
Courtney JoAnne chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
I know ths might seem weird but I keep coming back, hoping and hoping nad hoping tat thsi is updated I didn't wnat to review but I did want to show that i am waiting eagerly and patietnly.

This is one of my favorite favorite pairings and you are writing it so well. I hope you come back to this soon, as I know you are lurking aroud here because you review and favorite my stuff sometimes ( which I appreciate more than you know.)

I hope you are still continueng this.

Courtney JoAnne
Cryptic Ash chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Heheh, this really is quite a cute story. :3

It's simple but still pretty good. I'm eager to see what happens next.

It's rather late so I can't really leave much of a good review, but, hopefully next time I'll have more energy to leave you a review with some half-decent feedback.

I do enjoy how you mix in different languages with this. Most of the time people really only use Russian and nothing else. So this fanfiction is a lovely change.
TouchMyDrill chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
Yayyyy! I'm so happy to see an update! ; u ;

Man, they're so cute together The very ending of this chapter made me d'awwwwww.

Keep up the good work!
what you didnt see chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
LOVE IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! 3

This is a great fic! I love your writing style! PLEASE CONTINUE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! 3
aoi-akai chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
YESSS! Someone finally used Prussian! Is this the reconsructed version or the original? Yeah, this is my fav chapter! Can't wait for what's next!
TouchMyDrill chapter 4 . 5/14/2010
Oh man, I love this pairing so much. And I love the way you write it.

I hope you update soon ; u ;
Loi-chan chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
wuh this is very swetti i love it *O*
Satiah chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Very sweet. I loved the 'Gilbo likes cute things' part. *grins because she knows what a cute pair Gilbert and Toris make*
Satiah chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Ivan's a jerk. :( Hurry up and save Toris already, awesome little Gilbird! And...Gilbert, too, I guess, since it IS a Prussia/Liet story. xDD

I think you wrote Feliks' part just fine. :)

*Sits back to wait for part 3*
Satiah chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh, boy, it's finally here! *rubs hands together eagerly* I can't wait for chapter two. x3

I am very fond of Gilbird. He goes well with Toris...I think the little fluffball should fly out of the cage and land on his head. :)