Reviews for You Know I'm No Good
gossipgirllover123 chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
ahhh love it!
Ladyforga72 chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Okay so i know you havent updated in like almost a year, but i just found this and i have falled in love and this story is so fantastic-the writing, the storyline, how Chuck carries Blair, i would LOVE to see it progress and for them to go back to the UES for Blair to take her queenship back and chuck, cheering her on!
annablake chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Oh, LOVED it. Chuck's rambling little speech was adorable. 3
annablake chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
""I have not been brooding," She hated him for assuming that she did any such stupid, lame thing." Lol, that was cute.

"She rolled her eyes, letting the sound of the rain fill the silent gaps between them." Liked this.

I fully understand that Chuck feels uneasy about talking to (or about) Nate. I liked Blair's reassurance though.

The last scene was aw. 3
JNYC chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
great update!
ronan03 chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
what a good update! this story has really captured my imagination and i am so enjoying it.
littlemissme343 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
I loved it!

"Will you kiss me back if I say yes?" She teased.

"I'll do more than that Waldorf," He growled. The intensity of the moment had drawn away.

my favorite set of lines.

Oh and I loved the ripped textbook. Lol! Can't wait for more! Great story.
JNYC chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
great update!
annie chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
I like this story :D

keep it going :)
ronan03 chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
always enjoy an update to one of my favorite stories.
KelBel chapter 5 . 3/25/2010
MORE too short! update!lol but beautiful non the less!
KelBel chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
absolutely stunning! please update soon!

im dying and finally they had sex again! lol update!
annablake chapter 4 . 3/22/2010
"She nuzzled into his bare chest, breathing him in, it felt like ages since she'd been in his embrace." You capture the intimacy between them amazingly well.

Loved this chapter. Very, very romantic but not in a clich├ęd way. Your style of writing is as always excellent.
annablake chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
Like the way you describe Blair as a Parisian beauty, I've always though of her as such.

"He would never admit it, but he loved the feeling of her tiny frame pressed against his chest, as close as she could be. He could protect her here, need her and she would return his affection with everything she had." Really like this.

Cute chapter. :-)