Reviews for Raspberry Rivers
Anna chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Great story!
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
They talk her down nicely here...and I like the "scene of great beauty" and how hard it is to separate herself from that smell so that it invades even her meditation.
Different Child chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Never 'over' that. It's definitely interesting and it will never really leave her!
LauraMaeH94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. It makes me hold my breath every. single. time. Well done!
lcx chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Great story
lilmskitty3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I am not over it. I love that even though ziva has been through so much she is still stong. D
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
poor Ziva she really does need help sometimes.
Grande chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow this is good! I really like your writing-style! I've read a few of your stories, and i am planning to read more!
ncis29 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm not over hurt ziva! Mr. Bellisario did nothing about it ad I've read almost all of these types of fics so in happy! :) it was goooood... I really want to try a caf-pow!
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is a really original point of view, until I read this I never even thought about the whole Caf-Pow! thing. Oh and one last thing, I will never be over the Ziva Somalia stories...
earanemith chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i really love it, no other words :)
Swingflip chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw poor Ziva
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
gosh, perfect. i really wish they'd show something like theis on the show, instead of glossing over it. this was beautiful- having gibbs calm her and tony at her side saying "my ninja" and calm blue waters. beautiful way to end it. great work.
ZivaFan chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Not quite over hurt ziva yet. nicely done.