Reviews for Far, Far Too Late To Stop Loving You
I want to cry
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
KISS ALREADY
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
You are my most favorite author on this site. I'm serious. Thank you for being brilliant.
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Awwww! Brill!
lifelane chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
This is so cute!
greeneyesCutie chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
sweet first story
AccioSonicScrewdriver chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Oh. My. Gallifrey.
You are the best Ten/Rose writer of them all. I always shipped them, but you made me ship them 10 times more than I already did. :DD
AA chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Beautiful and intense..
vilya74 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
Beautiful!
Anana553 chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
aww great job!

your first story? well you're good, keep going!
Anana553 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
this is good xD

nice job
Miz636 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Interesting idea how they both want the same thing but don't act on it. Well written. :)
Linwe Elendil chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Ever since I started watching Doctor Who, I have had one huge problem with the relationship between Rose and the Doctor. And that is: that he never tells her how he feels! Not even that second time in Bad Wolf Bay, not even after the first time, when he fades away and finds himself alone in the TARDIS. He can't even say it then! And then I read this story and came across this line... "And so, if he never says the words aloud, he can pretend that he never ever did love her, when she is gone." And now it all makes sense! Thank you for setting right my biggest frustration! I think I can now live happily with the thought that he didn't say anything. It's still sad, but it makes more sense now. Thank you!
LadyLilithonfire chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
Brilliant! Loved it! you got the characters perfect! Especially the Doctor and his rambles Oh so perfect.

(Note on the French expression : it's written with two 'l': Allons-y) Anyway, thanks for sharing, I loved it!
WhoInWhoville chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I loved this story! I know it was posted a while ago, but I went back and read it again now that I have an account and can review properly.

I could just feel the tension. Wonderful!