Reviews for Equilibrium
merniizztat chapter 42 . 5/8
Very good...
Andilite chapter 42 . 4/7
This story was fucking amazing as all hell. The ONE thing I didn't like about it? Jane and Victoria. Sorry, but there's five girls I LOVE in Twilight, and those are Rosalie, Bella, Alice, Jane, and Victoria.

But other than that, I'd say this story was perfect. Thank you soooo much for writing this awesome tale.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/19/2016
Fucking amazing. I take back my fuck you. This novel changed my life. I want it to he published so I can feel the physical weight of the words that changed my life. This book taught me what true love is; how it's undeniable, it's unconditional, it always find away no matter how insane or mad things get. It opened my eyes and practically pulled my head out of my ass and showed me that the girl I've been chasing for years simply does not deserve me. You are such a wonderful author. This was so complex, it felt so real. I couldn't have imagined a better Bellice story, either. I really, really can not express what your words have done to me. I pray that I have an Alice out there, making her way to me as I type this. I can't wait for her. Thank you, so very much. This was so wonderfully beautiful. I will never see chewing gum the same way.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/18/2016
Fucking shit. Okay. The shit you, the author, put me through when Alice died was seriously fucked up. My life has been nothing but this story for the past week. I am losing sleep because of it. I had become attached to Alice, whether she's a fictional character or not, I had. She actually cane to mean a lot to me, like she actually existed. When she fell off that cliff, I sobbed for the next 3 damn chapters. I sobbed and cursed. I prayed she was still alive, but the way Bella felt the severed connection seriously made me question it. So I think you deserve a big ol' fuck you for messing with my heart like that. Fuck you.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
You know what? Give ME a break! Yet again, another cliffhanger, yet again, I have to go to bed. What the shit.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/16/2016
OKAY FUCKING CLIFFHANGER OMFG AND I HAVE TO GO TO BED WAHT THE DAMN FUCK
Guest chapter 42 . 5/5/2016
Promising start but very frustrating as the chapter goes on. Bella's not funny, she's just annoying. A lot of parts were cringeworthy as well and I had to scroll past it so I could continue reading.
Weirdo chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
I just wanted to say; Alice's is my dream room from as soon as I could think of one. It means a lot to me; thank you so much .
TeganCappa chapter 37 . 12/6/2015
Yawn. I'll take my leave here.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Esme ruins this story for me. I don't know how you did it, but you made me stop reading your story because of 1 character. Bravo.
annabre94 chapter 42 . 11/25/2015
A very happy, full circle ending. This was... quite the ride. I was really upset with you for a few chapters though! Almost killing off Alice like that... I didn't want to get my hopes up that she would appear again at the end! And I was really sad when we learned that Victoria really is as evil as she always has been. *sigh* she could have been so great, if she were on the right side, but she just haaaad to be a complete bitch and betray them. Anyway, I realllllly enjoyed this, even though you made it seem like i totally wouldnt. your writing has certainly improved, and i did notice a bit of a change in... voice/flow things between this and the more recent one you allowed me to read. But this was still really good. The actual story was great, and I really enjoyed forty two chapters of being inside Bella's sassy, sarcastic head. Haha. Thanks for directing me to this one, it was really a good read!
annabre94 chapter 27 . 11/25/2015
For as intense as this whole chapter was, i nearly died laughing at the last line. Can't say I was expecting that! (or any of it, really. holy hell, you're killing me here!)
Guest chapter 42 . 9/2/2015
This isn't even a healthy relationship
oneeyereader chapter 42 . 5/22/2015