Reviews for Equilibrium
Chewing gum cost money.
oneeyereader chapter 40 . 5/21
Pizza time
oneeyereader chapter 37 . 5/21
Read Harry Potter books 2,004 times.
oneeyereader chapter 27 . 5/19
Shape shifter wolves
oneeyereader chapter 1 . 5/15
Go for it Bella
Cheesypotato72 chapter 42 . 4/1
you made me LAUGH,you made me CRY,you STUNNED and AMAZED me! EXCELLENT STORY! sequel?
Ahyah chapter 42 . 3/28
Thoroughly enjoyed that. Loved the personalities you gived the characters. Can I just say ouch for Carlisle & I dug you writing Esme as an alpha female. Rosalie as always a bad as a. That beeatch S, was stone mother crazy. Again great writing. When Bella had that damn moment I have to admit I did to, totally spaced and forgot one did not do that to ones mate. Each person, their personalities & powers meshed well, like that they all had something extra. I could say soooo much more but I digress and tip my hat off to you.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 42 . 2/11
great story! kudos to you for writing such a long epic piece. I really enjoyed this tale. the beginning was brilliant and I especially loved Bella's sarcasm. her inner voice in this is absolutely hilarious.
the way everything turned out was surprising, to say in the least, and I have no complaints whatsoever. although... the whole heartbreaking part of losing Alice (which I was pretty sure was only a ruse) was kinda sad to read. but you not only did a great job with the humor but also with the tragic parts, all very relatable.
the little twist with Victoria (I have no idea why I always wanna call her Veronica) manipulating Rosalie like that was great. although I was kinda hoping just a little bit that she would actually turn out to be Rosalie's mate... but hey I don't really mind.
great scene at the end too! Alice finally laying down the law.

thank you for a great read and an awesome story!
kamonwan9952 chapter 42 . 1/26
CHEWING GUM DUDE XD
omygosh amazing story, one hella roller coster of emotions ! :D
i read this story at school today and i cried, lmfao daamn (around ch 20-22)
damn this gotta be on my fave lists!
really amazing story thank you! ;D still cant get over it ahah
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Stupid how quick they made up I mean I'm not dark or anything but common less than 20hours ... I'm not criticising but that's abit stupid like you may as well of not put it in their as it's just oh yeah say the worst thing possible to Bella and then fuck ... It's rather stupid
kantorkan chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Does Alice know they are mates and as usual Rose is being a bitch?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Alice is Bella's mate and this is pissing off Rose as usual? otherwise why would she be purring?
milagglad chapter 42 . 9/19/2014
Espléndida me encanto
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Wtf? So it's just like that? Bella's going to forgive her, then everything's going to be okay? Then Alice will scream, yell at her again, blaming her for being such a fuck up? Srsly? I hate the Alice here. She gets forgiveness then gets in Bella's pants? After calling your girl a fuck up?

But the feels though, great writing anyways. Just not really rational enough, but yeah.. I like it still.
Hope6968 chapter 42 . 5/31/2014
Wow, totally awesome and different story. Great job. Thank you, Hope.
1,139 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »