Reviews for Equilibrium
Guest chapter 16 . 4/18/2019
... I just had the best fucking orgasm ever, thank you...
Wow chapter 37 . 3/1/2019
Really condescending to think your readers are as thick as your characters are re: Cygnet Young Swan
Guest chapter 42 . 12/9/2018
The idea that Alice would be able to top a newborn Bella is ridiculous. Rosalie? Yeah she could do it. Alice? Not a chance.
Kurojistou chapter 42 . 11/18/2018
Wow. This was such a headache to get through. Everything happens so fast and the plots were great and unexpected. Can’t believe I binged through this. Bella was such a whiny bitch it was charming and annoying. Alice gave me whiplash man. Selfish sweet slutty sassy.. my god. Rosalie was so under appreciated man. She was the Hulk and the wrongly blamed. Kinda wished Alice died so that Rose would’ve gotten her happy ending..only to find out that Victoria is a bigger fire crochet bitch then I thought.
paytong533 chapter 42 . 9/13/2018
You truly are a genius with this story
dmonahan03 chapter 1 . 6/10/2018
This was really good, probably one of my favorite stories I have read.
momezi32 chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
does bella get with rosalie later too? im only in like the third chapter
Jesseburnett chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
its crazy how people bitch about people bein ooc all the time, then you have several people in this review section bitchin about people bein IN character all the time. people are just bitches lmao
Thane chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
I know you most likely won't read this, but I've been wondering

What happened to your other account? Why'd you take all the stories down?

I was going back to re-read your Fleur x Hermione story but all of your stories were gone.

Are you ever going to put them back up?

I hope you do, I really do love your writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/21/2017
Your way of words is so amazing. If there were to have ever been number. 1 lesbian vampire book in the world it would be this.
merniizztat chapter 42 . 5/8/2017
Very good...
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 42 . 4/7/2017
This story was fucking amazing as all hell. The ONE thing I didn't like about it? Jane and Victoria. Sorry, but there's five girls I LOVE in Twilight, and those are Rosalie, Bella, Alice, Jane, and Victoria.

But other than that, I'd say this story was perfect. Thank you soooo much for writing this awesome tale.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/19/2016
Fucking amazing. I take back my fuck you. This novel changed my life. I want it to he published so I can feel the physical weight of the words that changed my life. This book taught me what true love is; how it's undeniable, it's unconditional, it always find away no matter how insane or mad things get. It opened my eyes and practically pulled my head out of my ass and showed me that the girl I've been chasing for years simply does not deserve me. You are such a wonderful author. This was so complex, it felt so real. I couldn't have imagined a better Bellice story, either. I really, really can not express what your words have done to me. I pray that I have an Alice out there, making her way to me as I type this. I can't wait for her. Thank you, so very much. This was so wonderfully beautiful. I will never see chewing gum the same way.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/18/2016
Fucking shit. Okay. The shit you, the author, put me through when Alice died was seriously fucked up. My life has been nothing but this story for the past week. I am losing sleep because of it. I had become attached to Alice, whether she's a fictional character or not, I had. She actually cane to mean a lot to me, like she actually existed. When she fell off that cliff, I sobbed for the next 3 damn chapters. I sobbed and cursed. I prayed she was still alive, but the way Bella felt the severed connection seriously made me question it. So I think you deserve a big ol' fuck you for messing with my heart like that. Fuck you.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/18/2016
You know what? Give ME a break! Yet again, another cliffhanger, yet again, I have to go to bed. What the shit.
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »