Reviews for Equilibrium
Promising start but very frustrating as the chapter goes on. Bella's not funny, she's just annoying. A lot of parts were cringeworthy as well and I had to scroll past it so I could continue reading.
Weirdo chapter 7 . 3/6
I just wanted to say; Alice's is my dream room from as soon as I could think of one. It means a lot to me; thank you so much .
TeganCappa chapter 37 . 12/6/2015
Yawn. I'll take my leave here.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Esme ruins this story for me. I don't know how you did it, but you made me stop reading your story because of 1 character. Bravo.
annabre94 chapter 42 . 11/25/2015
A very happy, full circle ending. This was... quite the ride. I was really upset with you for a few chapters though! Almost killing off Alice like that... I didn't want to get my hopes up that she would appear again at the end! And I was really sad when we learned that Victoria really is as evil as she always has been. *sigh* she could have been so great, if she were on the right side, but she just haaaad to be a complete bitch and betray them. Anyway, I realllllly enjoyed this, even though you made it seem like i totally wouldnt. your writing has certainly improved, and i did notice a bit of a change in... voice/flow things between this and the more recent one you allowed me to read. But this was still really good. The actual story was great, and I really enjoyed forty two chapters of being inside Bella's sassy, sarcastic head. Haha. Thanks for directing me to this one, it was really a good read!
annabre94 chapter 27 . 11/25/2015
For as intense as this whole chapter was, i nearly died laughing at the last line. Can't say I was expecting that! (or any of it, really. holy hell, you're killing me here!)
Guest chapter 42 . 9/2/2015
This isn't even a healthy relationship
oneeyereader chapter 42 . 5/22/2015
Chewing gum cost money.
oneeyereader chapter 40 . 5/21/2015
Pizza time
oneeyereader chapter 37 . 5/21/2015
Read Harry Potter books 2,004 times.
oneeyereader chapter 27 . 5/19/2015
Shape shifter wolves
oneeyereader chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Go for it Bella
Cheesypotato72 chapter 42 . 4/1/2015
you made me LAUGH,you made me CRY,you STUNNED and AMAZED me! EXCELLENT STORY! sequel?
Ahyah chapter 42 . 3/28/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed that. Loved the personalities you gived the characters. Can I just say ouch for Carlisle & I dug you writing Esme as an alpha female. Rosalie as always a bad as a. That beeatch S, was stone mother crazy. Again great writing. When Bella had that damn moment I have to admit I did to, totally spaced and forgot one did not do that to ones mate. Each person, their personalities & powers meshed well, like that they all had something extra. I could say soooo much more but I digress and tip my hat off to you.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 42 . 2/11/2015
great story! kudos to you for writing such a long epic piece. I really enjoyed this tale. the beginning was brilliant and I especially loved Bella's sarcasm. her inner voice in this is absolutely hilarious.
the way everything turned out was surprising, to say in the least, and I have no complaints whatsoever. although... the whole heartbreaking part of losing Alice (which I was pretty sure was only a ruse) was kinda sad to read. but you not only did a great job with the humor but also with the tragic parts, all very relatable.
the little twist with Victoria (I have no idea why I always wanna call her Veronica) manipulating Rosalie like that was great. although I was kinda hoping just a little bit that she would actually turn out to be Rosalie's mate... but hey I don't really mind.
great scene at the end too! Alice finally laying down the law.

thank you for a great read and an awesome story!
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »