Reviews for One Word, and That Was Dead
milkysupernova chapter 14 . 1/11
Wow, you impressed almighty out of me. You made me feel want to go learn creative writing. Thank you for writing incredible fic I never thought it's in crossover.
milkysupernova chapter 3 . 1/11
Rib art two words made me laugh, like this fic.
milkysupernova chapter 1 . 1/11
Love this fic start off great.
SkyHighFan chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
The image of Bobby in heels was pretty funny! So was the My Precious thing. Guess we should start calling Dean Gollum now.
SkyHighFan chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Nice. That thing was the sexual jokes about Cas... TOO FUNNY! I couldn't stop laughing for like five minutes straight!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2014
Awesome story! I think you wrote Castiel especially well.
allthebees chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
So I know I'm a few years late to the party but this was absolutely wonderful.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
kudos! I loved the way you managed to tie up the loose ends while making them so angsty... very spn - esque (I read the whole thing, I just forgot to review the first time...) I have this nasty suspicioun that cuddy is demon bait now (or at min. zachariah bait). I have this head cannon that after this she decides god doesn't care so why should she and then House steps in to stop her from selling her soul to save a patient.
hey chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Really awesome story dude, I loved it! When I read the part with the Heroes reference was kinda hoping something more would come from that but oh well it was still a great crossover fic. Keep doing what your doing! :D
Vampy chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Awesome story! Didn't get to read it in one go, i really had to sleep, but finished reading it now. And I'm really loving the crossover. Having House trying to figure things out with the winchesters trying to hide, it's really amusing to read. So thanks! Great story! Hope you'll write many more! ;) V.
Riddlehum chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was absolutely fantastic. I had a hell of a time reading this, goddamn! I'm tempted to dive into the sequel!

Keep up the great work and stay professional, my friend!

-Hum
Kingfisher Melune chapter 14 . 4/2/2012
Hi! This is one of the bes FF I've ever read! It was all so realistic. I love, that you considered, the behaviour of the characters and you kept everyone perfectly in character. It was like an actual episode (that would by of course the best episode ever!) :D Nice job! :) :)
CJaMes12 chapter 14 . 2/23/2012
I liked this story. It was so realistic and so harsh, especially on Cuddy. But it worked. Fantastic.
akuma-river chapter 14 . 12/17/2011
Interesting.

Though the whole Heroes thing kind of freaked me out. One x-over I can understand...but two?

What would the demons or even the angels think of Sylar and Claire?
Tendencia chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
The best crossover fic ever XD! I love it love every chapter of it XD!