Reviews for Hands
Edhla chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Short but powerful and tightly written. Excellent last line, really enjoyed this :)
thewindsong chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Hi! this is thewindsong, the same person who reviewed before, but wouldn't let me post two review on one 'chapter', so I had to write this as a 'guest.' And I wanted to reprimand myself for my previous review.

So I was browsing, and I came across this again, and I read my old review for it, and I just want to apologize. The length of a piece doesn't matter, and this little Drabble is really very special. Kudos to you for posting the only piece for a truly excellent book. I feel like it really has the voice of Callan in it, even though we only really got to see his voice firsthand via his heart-wrenching journal entries, but all the same, this little piece was well-thought-out and nicely written. It flows smoothly! Very much love it. :)
thewindsong chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I love this book so much, and am so happy somebody posted fic for it, because I never did -_-. I think that if maybe this were longer, it would have a lot of promise! Excellent start!
AccountIsDeactivated111 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I really liked it! But I wish you could have done more!