Reviews for Preventing the Future from Repeating Itself
LilyMoonstone chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Um, it doesn't seem finished...
MusicOfTheDawn chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
When is the next chapter? Like the story

but I have no patience whatsoever so sorry for sounding rude
Rokhi chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
Ah, so much darker and serious...

Oh well, what do you expect where cursed babies and Mafia brats abound?

Tsuna's so goofy! It's no wonder Reborn's always beating up on him. A guy like that is just begging to be a target.

But I cannot believe you left us on a "fade to black." I assume that means you'll have the next chapter out very soon. *hint hint*

Well, meanwhile, muchas gracias por el capitro y buena suerte con el resto!

Rokhi chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
"And then it'll be done..."

Famous last words.

Anywho, I, for one, am glad to see you continued this. There really aren't a lot of good Uni stories (not that I've had the time this summer to check...or even keep up with either anime or manga, but that's beside the point).

Um, chappie impressions: it's kind of cool being in Uni's head. Just enough of that light, simple thought pattern to remember she's still a kid mixed with those deep Arcobaleno moments and problems. Good stuff.

The writing did feel a little "that" happy this time around, but I was going through it rather quickly, so goodness knows what did or didn't stand out to my (failing) eyes.

Well, thank you again for continuing, and I shall endeavor to leave a slightly more coherent review on the next chapter. XD

Rokhi chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Crap. I just realized that the review I left on the other Uni one-shot was written thinking of this one. So, yeah. Just switch these. (Yes, I'm making you work.)

But yeah, enjoyed the other nice, long one-shot too. (I think I'm talking about "To Help the Sky..." now ; Or maybe the nightmare bit last time was right, but not the Tsuna bit. Crud, now I'm confused.)

Okay, short and sweet:

THSLF...Good foray into nightmare, good meeting with Tsuna. Gives it that full-circle feel.

PFF...Why I've never taken marshmallows from strangers, and Tsuna has to try and defy fate 'cause he's Tsuna and too stupid to know better.

There we go. That wasn't so hard. XD

Well, thank you very much for both lovely one-shots, and I'll look forward to seeing more.

TigerBani chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This story has great potential, but it seems a little unfinished - maybe you should make a second chapter to it just to sum it up, because this piece of work is just really AMAZING and deserves an ending just as good.

I loved the way you didn't try to make Uni affectionate with Byakuran, and you captured her fear, apprehension and confusion towards him very well. I'd say this is a very good piece of work that I want to see more of in FanFiction. Keep the good work up, Siriusgirl1!