Reviews for Prince Consort
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
I have to tell you again, this was a fantastic story and I enjoyed it very much. I was wondering if you would write another story like this again. Please say yes.
TLynnson chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
A really enjoyable read, suspenseful sensual and well written. Thank you.
awriterofstories chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Very good, your story manages to be both sensual and interesting. I think it has the feel of a Twilight fic, though. Not a bad thing, mind you, but I really can't see Diana pouring over Kal's beauty like Bella does to Edward's. But anyways, a very well written, and enjoyable piece.
casema chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
That was just awesomely intense! Love this story, love this pairing! Please DC, do not listen to all the poor sports that want Clark back with Lois in the New 52! They've had their 70 years...it's our turn now...Superman and Wonder Woman forever!
casema chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Aw. I loved that he fell in love with her from the first moment that he saw her. I love that he's a bit torn over what he had to do. But dammit, I want him to do more for her! (Ha! Emotional much?)

Go easy on her, Donna!
casema chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Bastard! Come on Kal, be a man! Stick it to your mother and your sister!
casema chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
NOOOOOO! I didn't want her to give in...not like that! damn you Empress Lara!
casema chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
A jealous Kal! Love it!
casema chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Holy cow, I give Diana credit for sticking to her guns. I'd have jumped him!
casema chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ooh! Intriguing!
Poison's Ivy chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Omg I noticed how Kal always made sure Diana never said the actual words to make it official.

This was the best fic in the world. I am in love. Beyond love. Thank you for writing it. Thank you SO much. :D

Poison's Ivy chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I was SO shocked by this chapter too. Did NOT see that sly game of politics coming at ALL. It also got me scared at first, like, was Kal going to lose his arrogant hot behavior? THANK GOD he did not :D Love.

Poison's Ivy chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
I read the entire story, and went back to review because you DESERVE IT.

I was wondering, how the HELL does this amazing fic ONLY HAVE 9 reviews, only to see you updated it on the same day but... my God. You deserve HUNDREDS of reviews for this. It was beyond fantastic.

So something in this chapter really got stuck in my head...

It started from here: ["So this is what you like." A well muscled male body pressed hard against mine. Large hands caught my fingers and lifted them, pinning them to the silk-covered wall. I groaned at the press of my breasts into a hard, muscled chest. How in Hera's name had I missed him? "To watch and listen."] and continued forward.

And I was BEYOND hooked. I was in love. I reread that scene over and over again and WOW. Just wow.

You are a genius.

booeygirl89 chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
I love this story! It is such an intriguing elseworlds tale. I love the political setup and the aikaterines. Kal is interesting as a royal. Very hot as well. If you ever write a sequel I will be right there!
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Too confusing, too many contradictions and new terms.