Reviews for Prince Consort
DiezeL chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Never really write more than one review for a story but I found it hilarious and fitting that my Spotify playlist put out Sugar as I finished reading this. I am truly surprised and fortunate to have stumbled across your fics. Great job on this one and here's to hoping for more fics from you.
DiezeL chapter 2 . 10/18/2015
Geezus...I was reading this chapter and Skylar Grey's Addicted To Love came up on my Spotify playlist...

Definitely made me pause and enjoy this chapter more and I'm certain it's not even the hottest one yet! Fantastically hot piece of work here so far.
Min's awesomeness chapter 9 . 8/23/2015
I didn't expect to like this as much as I did! Great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
I have to tell you again, this was a fantastic story and I enjoyed it very much. I was wondering if you would write another story like this again. Please say yes.
TLynnson chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
A really enjoyable read, suspenseful sensual and well written. Thank you.
awriterofstories chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
Very good, your story manages to be both sensual and interesting. I think it has the feel of a Twilight fic, though. Not a bad thing, mind you, but I really can't see Diana pouring over Kal's beauty like Bella does to Edward's. But anyways, a very well written, and enjoyable piece.
casema chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
That was just awesomely intense! Love this story, love this pairing! Please DC, do not listen to all the poor sports that want Clark back with Lois in the New 52! They've had their 70 years...it's our turn now...Superman and Wonder Woman forever!
casema chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Aw. I loved that he fell in love with her from the first moment that he saw her. I love that he's a bit torn over what he had to do. But dammit, I want him to do more for her! (Ha! Emotional much?)

Go easy on her, Donna!
casema chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Bastard! Come on Kal, be a man! Stick it to your mother and your sister!
casema chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
NOOOOOO! I didn't want her to give in...not like that! damn you Empress Lara!
casema chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
A jealous Kal! Love it!
casema chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Holy cow, I give Diana credit for sticking to her guns. I'd have jumped him!
casema chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ooh! Intriguing!
Poison's Ivy chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
Omg I noticed how Kal always made sure Diana never said the actual words to make it official.

This was the best fic in the world. I am in love. Beyond love. Thank you for writing it. Thank you SO much. :D

Love,

Ivy
Poison's Ivy chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
I was SO shocked by this chapter too. Did NOT see that sly game of politics coming at ALL. It also got me scared at first, like, was Kal going to lose his arrogant hot behavior? THANK GOD he did not :D Love.

Love,