Reviews for Hazard Pay
FrontSideBus chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Really enjoyed reading this. Very well written and entertaining. Wouldn't mind reading more of Zaeed's adventures.
celestial-insanity chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
VERY nice fic so far, really loving it. Great character interpretation.
sisterpatrick chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Nicely done! You've got the tone and the voice just right. The humour really works, and you've kept it minimal so that it shines out. I'm like the others here - my only complaint is that you should continue it. You're right that you can end the story here - with a great ending line - but it does feel a bit unfinished.
Lord Coake chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Awesome. Pure awesome.

Though I would have *loved* Zaeed's reaction to Shep headbutting Uvnek.
CrimsonCucumber chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
You've captured Zaeed very nicely here. Can't wait to see more of your work.
waiting4morning chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Nice work! You did very well capturing Zaeed's voice-I can almost hear his grumbling burr throughout the entire fic. Well done.
BetaReject chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Nicely done I really love how your doing this tale from Zaeed's perspective. I thin this is the first time I've seen a tale that's entirely through his eyes. Got to say I do love the subtle Zaeed/Shepard thing going on, how he's starting to notice her though clearly in denial about that attraction. I can't wait to read more!
shinyspace chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Another great chapter. Just awesome. I love that you are doing this from Zaeeds perspective.
AssaultSloth chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I like it. I have a great love for Zaeed. I think the fact that he can't talk on the Normandy has really galvanized a lot of people against him, but he is just all sorts of awesome, and this story is a fun insight into his head.

Keep up the good work.
shinyspace chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yay! Another Zaeed story. Well done, looking forward to more.