Reviews for Memento
Do vd Graaf chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
cute ;)
Beth4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Rite more pleaze! Love it!
quadore chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
hahaha boob-cam love that word very funny story dude wish this did happan on the movie but all it showed was one little kiss.
cocnuy chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
3:18 in the morning and i think ive woken everyone with my laughter

i love how you added stuff from the film

although i did get a little lost with the switch here

"So." Carrie stated as she crossed her arms again and gave her a once-over, "What are you gonna do about this?"

"Heather?"

but other than that it was great

plus sophia bush is irresitable i have no idea how many times ive seen it
ittzumi chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
this is one of the best Beth/Kate i have read so far! i love this couple and i just love how you make the story (Specially the end where i laught with Carrie and Heather) you are an amazing writer!
The Queen's Saviour chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow I really love this! :D Very well done!
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
It was great!
Surrender Dorothy chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Very cute. I like how you incorporated elements from the movie like the boob cam.

And I loved this line:

writerfreak04 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ahh! I'm so glad someone finally wrote another Beth/Kate fic. I've written a few myself, and I love this couple infinitely.

I can't tell you how much I would love to see Brittany Snow and Sophia Bush together again. They are SO hot for each other, even if they don't realize it. Sophia Bush is a gorgeous woman, and I'm so glad you can appreciate her as well.

My absolute favorite part of the story: "And you should have known better than to put it in your bra," she giggled with a whisper, "I was gonna find that in like the first five minutes..."

I have to admit, I laughed out loud when I read that. Genius. I love it. Great story, I hope you'll write more Beth/Kate!
McrFreak1991 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Haha, I loved this. The boob cam again, pretty funny. Kate and Beth are a great couple. Good job :)
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
my parents thought id lost my mind the entire car ride i was reading this, i was giggling ou loud. loved it. very in character. xD