Reviews for Imprint, my dear Bella!
Mythologygoddess00 chapter 9 . 3/13
Omg. I am so so so so sorry for your loss. Just a few days ago I lost my funny Uncle Larry. I hope you find another man that will cherish you forever.
Annabelle chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
I really like this story!
bratstopmom84 chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
please continue this story, i've grown addicted... Hell I will even help if you want me to :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2014
cmon chapter 10 this story is getting good
twilight1006 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
nooooooooooo i need a new chapter!
Kitty2013 chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
I hope you feel better soon. Just remember, don't dwell on the past and let the present guide you. I love your story... so please don't fall into the darkness, look to the beauty around you.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Ohmygod I'm so sorry my crush died last year I was so heartbroken but trust me it would get better
Lulu222 chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
I am so sorry for your loss
DipsyDrummerBoy chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Im sorry for your loss xx
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
I love your stories and am realy sorry you have to go through the pain of losing soneone. I have recently lost my 4 year old cousen and 31 year old half brother due to a heart condition and other reasons i know sort of what your going through. The pain will lessen over time but remember him and the good times you shared. Dont let it stop you from being happy in the futer and i look fallward to reading your updates when you are ready.
EGE
Twisted Musalih chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
So sorry for ur loss. Take all the time u need.
Jessa93 chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Oh dear i am so sorry to hear about that... i look forward to hearing for you/your stories soon

Much love jessicawolf
Jessa93 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Awesome update soon
Kimi Lowe chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
My condolences to you... I lost my boyfriend of 6 years back in January.. Take a break and reflect on how he made your life better...