Reviews for One Man's Eyes
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 12/17/2013
This was a great story. well the ending was. I hate that he was hurt so.
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
OOH Gibbs is not going to like this and I don't blame him.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was a great start.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Ebil authors keep ending their stories on cliffys *pouts*
But lucky me can read sequel to this wonderful fic already _
*goes off to do so*
cindythechef chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
this was awesome :) I love daddy Gibbs :) 3
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Amazing story! I didn't think I'd read this all the way through because I'm not usually one to read a fic where the ages are altered from that of the show, so props for getting me hooked and making me read all the way through a story really out of my norm. :D Great work! You write Tony/Gibbs really well! :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 4/6/2011
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. DiNozzo, I wasn't looking. I'll be sure to watch in case you imagine such an act again." I like Roy. Hes on Gibbs and Tonys side. HE hates DiNozzo Sr as much as Gibbs does.

Glad Tony has a loving home and family.

Poor Tony hes been through so much.

Gibbs has to protect him.
Greysh chapter 11 . 8/6/2010
great fic!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
OH WOW...I guess I shouldn't read fan fics in bed cause my pillow is soaked...I started and could not stop...straight through...it is 4:30 am now. But it was worth it, this was an increadible, tear-jerking, man I wanted to punch that no good low life dirtbag of a ...no he doesn't desearve that title, and I am so glad he lost it to someone who is worthy of being called Tony's Dad. I love the father/son between them and this one was...WOW. OK, I need to sleep but I WILL be checking for that sequel on your page, that is a promise. By the way, I give this a 10/10
light at last chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
This is an excellent story. I love stories with little Tony in them, as long as it's done well, (probably why I like the episode with the dirty cop and the kid who practically is Tony so much) and you did it fantastically. Gibbs has just the right amount of ridiculously intimidating for it to be third person pov, too. Fabulous work!
sarahbeara07 chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
Great story,just spent the last few hours reading it.

Did get a bit angry at some bits tho,hated the pain Tony had to go through.

Glad he's Gibbs son now.

Just going to read the sequal!
guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
That was just plain awesome!

I really liked it ..a lot! Gonna start the sequel now!

Thank you so much!
anci2506 chapter 11 . 5/13/2010
just read your story and you make me cry! good job! can't wait to read your other stories!
InvisibleBrunette chapter 11 . 5/7/2010
Wow, great story! I loved it! Especially Tony *grins*
NYPDBURN07 chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
I loved the story and I loved this chapter is was great with Gibbs adopting Tony :) and I think you should write more to this story lol