Reviews for One Kiss
Vivi chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
You updated! That makes me so, so happy. I love this story and was afraid it had been abandoned. Sorry for not reviewing before, I'm a rather shy person.
But I'm so happy you updated this. I truly love it.
Welcome back
Khalthar chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Now this one is definitely an interesting take on things. I have never encountered a story from this perspective involving this particular character before. Nice job.
Writergel chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Yay, another chapter! It's great to see Zoe expanding her horizons and thinking about her choices. Great job so far! I'm really excited to see where this will go!
sweettea1 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Interesting Chapter; a thought-provoking debate. What shall she choose?

Good update! Hope to see more soon!

sweettea1
Anodythe chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
It was reading the beginning of this chapter that I only now realized that Hamlet's famous question might refer to life or death. Such a ponderous question for a Cybertronian to ponder.
Magic Kirby chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I really like this story, hope you keep it up!
LordTarr chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
This is the first Transformers fic I've read. And it's a damn good fic too. Please say you have more chapters? I enjoy reading and following Zoe on here adventure to become independent. And, dare I say it, human?
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
I really like this. An OC yet not. LOL. And it's not all about Sam for once. I also like the moral questions this dilemma raises. Hope to see an update soon!
screwlove.screwlife chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
This is amazing. I just mean, the flow of the story, the characterization, everything is just so amazing! You've done an awesome job!
sweettea1 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
I just found this story and I LOVE it! It's so well written and now I have a new-found love for Zoe. The way you portray her in this story is amazing. Please continue and update soon. ;)
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
Zoe is awesome. I really really love her. And I'm sorta scared of when they'll realize that she used to be Alice.
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
This story is great! Really original. I love the idea of Alice gaining free will and surviving, specially since we didn't get enough of her in the movie.
Continue with this story, please! I'd love to read more.
DG a.k.a Demon Gurl chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
Ok I have read the first few (8) chapters about a hundred times. I love the characters voice and how you input her turmoil. I know it's been two years but please update! I would love to know what happens next and how it turns out for her!
Mr. Runner chapter 9 . 5/1/2012
Wow, this is actually possible _ I feel so distraught for Zoe having to hide the truth about her past :'( Maybe if and when*wink* she does reveal the truth, the Autobots won't go all "Give Me Your Face" to her.

Great story so far... PLEASE CONTINUE!
DragonofGreed chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
I absolutely love what you've done so far. Please update soon. I like the idea of this character with human and bot qualitys trying to explore the idea of dating and flirting. I think you will do an amazing job with it however it goes.