Reviews for One Kiss
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
A character with a normal appearance, normal weight and has a normal name. I was starting to think that that was impossible in fan fics. Good on you :)
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Wow, what a great idea for a story. I can't wait to read more.
Chrysalis700 chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
I loved this! Will you post more?
vsrp chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
This is another story I hope you continue adding to.
Pedro sanchez chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Mari me
Hot Alice
33-Prepare-To-Be-Amazed-33 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Please update soon! I had forgotten to review last time, but your story was so original that I couldn't help but remember every bit of it. It was also a bonus that you have great talent in writing and you made every part interesting and lovely (such as grammar, punctuation, and spelling). I really look forward to chapter twelve. :)
Vivi chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
You updated! That makes me so, so happy. I love this story and was afraid it had been abandoned. Sorry for not reviewing before, I'm a rather shy person.
But I'm so happy you updated this. I truly love it.
Welcome back
Khalthar chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Now this one is definitely an interesting take on things. I have never encountered a story from this perspective involving this particular character before. Nice job.
Writergel chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Yay, another chapter! It's great to see Zoe expanding her horizons and thinking about her choices. Great job so far! I'm really excited to see where this will go!
sweettea1 chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Interesting Chapter; a thought-provoking debate. What shall she choose?

Good update! Hope to see more soon!

sweettea1
Anodythe chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
It was reading the beginning of this chapter that I only now realized that Hamlet's famous question might refer to life or death. Such a ponderous question for a Cybertronian to ponder.
Magic Kirby chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I really like this story, hope you keep it up!
LordTarr chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
This is the first Transformers fic I've read. And it's a damn good fic too. Please say you have more chapters? I enjoy reading and following Zoe on here adventure to become independent. And, dare I say it, human?
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
I really like this. An OC yet not. LOL. And it's not all about Sam for once. I also like the moral questions this dilemma raises. Hope to see an update soon!
screwlove.screwlife chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
This is amazing. I just mean, the flow of the story, the characterization, everything is just so amazing! You've done an awesome job!