Reviews for Away We Go
Monkeywoman14 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ha, loved that! Amazing writing and a good story line!
lils chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow fannie you are one weird girl
Loved it sooo funny the Ford Angeles hahah
Fannie pussford chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Now before you say yeah I don't believe that's her name it is my name mother likes when I use my full name. I never disobey my mother. I go to bed at eight sharp and I rise at six every day. I like this story. I didn't like the violence. I have to go help with dinner. I will see if I can read another story after pudding and cleaning up and helping mother. I bet you you don't get an Easter egg only one each year . Mother says they rot your teeth. I never get birthday presents. I don't go trick or treating. I get three Christmas presents a year. If I get money it goes to chairty and I'm a straight A student I spend loads of time studying. I hope this tells you not to play around with life
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!
NatalieWeasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That is absolutly Hilarius! very origanal and well written
Ron says 'Bloody Brilliant chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Absolutely fab, I only wish there were more fanfiction like this & that there were more fanfiction authors like you !
KindofaWickedFan chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Hahahahaha I loved it! Kept me guessing up until the very end!
Colin Creevey chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I absolutely, utterly, and non-negotiably refuse to allow this story 2 go without a review. It was awesome. Dialogue seems 2 be the main theme in the story, causing a lack of description, (which was unneeded anyhow.)

The perfect story for one 2 read when hungry for some funny dialogue between different characters. I was begging myself 2 find a HP story 2 read, and I found it.

10/10