Reviews for A Hot August Night
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Love it!
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Splendid. Absolutely magnificent. :-)
AutumnAtMidnite chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I remember reading this on LJ a few years back, and have been going out of my mind trying to find it again... did not realize you were the author, but it was even better than I remember it being the first time around.

Beautiful writing, spot on characterizations, and it may be freezing out but I am *melting* at that image of Holmes standing over Watson like that. Guh. *needs a cold shower*
Orangejiuce chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Dang I really loved it. Love love love. It was sho cute! And possessive sherlock was hawt
xxLunaTerraxx chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I have to say I very much enjoyed this. Your writing as Watson was superb and Holmes reaction to seeing his friend on display, and upon learning of his desires, was very spot on and accurate in my opinion. I also loved the simple encounter you wrote. Sometimes you don't need a lot to really make the heart pound and the passion level to explode. Again very excellent job. (:
Glynna chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is just amazing. Your style of writing and ability to set the scene is incredible and just so sultry. :D
YenGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Lovely! I confess I'm only reading this because of the latest movie, but your writing is poetry. Enjoyed it very much!
probablyquantum chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story has stayed with me for a while. I think I've re-read it four or five times over the past year :)
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I love this.

-big grin-

I will never think of hot nights the same way again.
Rose Osbourn chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very well written,I think it fits the Characters pretty good

Delicious story; )
IreneNorton chapter 1 . 8/6/2010

I'm so happy I found your fics.
The Phantomess of the Opera chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
so different to the other stories. nothing soppy, or sappy. more serious, and similar to the stories in terms of writing style. i liked it very much indeed!
outtabreath chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Whew! I'm reliving last week's heat wave again. Love Watson, ahem, displaying himself for Holmes. Def. a nice image.
Animosh chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
You're such a brilliant writer! You manage to write both Holmes and Watson in character even in slashy situations like that which is very difficult I presume...

I really love all your H/W stories and hope there will be many more to come _
Penguin chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh, wonderful. Sensuous and understated - everything doesn't have to be explicit. (I'm currently writing a Holmes/Watson fic about a heat wave - this is possibly a fandom trope, or really a trope in any fandom - but was pleased to find the stories are different enough... :) ) I'll go on to see what else you've written. It's always a thrill to find a new author I really like - new for me, I mean.