Reviews for Immaculate Filth
ninjaCowdog chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Best. Crack!fic. EVER. X'D
ninjaCowdog chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
I kinda ship Farbus x Harry, TBH. ./u/.
ninjaCowdog chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I don't think I've laughed so much since I've discovered TvTropes... I love you. X'D
ARandomFellow chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
Where the hell is Gus? He is supposed to be the main character!
Spring Dragonfly chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
First of all, thank you so much for not parodying the horrific spelling and grammar seen in the usual bad fics, I wouldn't have read this other wise.

Your OCs are hilarious. Jill's gangstering, Farbus's idiocy and ego, Harry's timidness, and the utter creepiness of the interdimensional cab driver make this fic awesome.

This fic is getting off to a great start, and I can't wait for the over the top introduction and reactions to your Parody Sue. Keep it going.

And the old man will be there masticating when the Queen hooks up with someone.
saltwater star chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
Like a migraine in fanfic-form. Rather counterproductive, since you're apparently combating the n00b fics on the site...?

And way too much expositioning on the OCs. Go to fictionpress for that.
PENUCHI chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I COMPLETELY agree with your opinions on the show. It's so awful, it's impossible to NOT to get hooked onto it. XD This story is too funny, I don't even mind the lack of canon characters!

Great story, I can not wait for the next update. (This review goes out for all three chapters because I already read them on my phone.)

wtf dude chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
okay, you threaten my cousin, shunskitten, for writing m stories, yet you post one? dude, what up? thats fucked up.
impracticality chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
The old guy.

T...that just made my day. I mean. I would attempt to be an insolent tramp, but I'm loling too much. D:

Ooh -masticating- teeheehee how naughty (I never understood how people confused 'masticating' for...yeahhh)

So anyways, as for the chapter itself, I don't have much critiquing room since it's pretty much full-on lulz at this point :P

I won't say much except that I don't think you should let yourself get carried away with the OCs so much as to completely exclude the canon characters in a chapter. Since it's supposed to be a parody of the show and all. Just my opinion~ /really just biased against OCs, no matter how amusing they may be

...but the old guy makes everything aiiight
impracticality chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
...Ohmygah~, the Resistance part killed me :D

I love the Queen's name, lol. I'm guessing the meaning was intentional~? (pretty demon, xDD)

Lazy me was too tired to look for errors...but I did spot one near the end. [ the midget painstakingly its position.] I think you're missing a word there?

Mm, all I can say is I'm loving it so far~! Totally looking forward to the next chapter...

And I can totally be an insolent tramp if you bring in that old guy, I -swear- ...xD
Centralion chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
(Looks around at fandom. Looks at author.) "MORE! This fandom needs it." (Walks out.)
Music Melody chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
I hope the dragon or whatever the Queen is gonna fight eats her. But no, she'll probably use her awesome (not) skills or super speed, or sudden ability to speak to the beast. And the wannabe gangster will probably get a tattoo (fake of course, you know the ones that wash off. ) And Farbus might just die in the process of trying to win the Queen's love (hopefully.)

Don't worry Baron, Mira will buy you all the pink crayons you could ever use : ) And Dan you should really stop calling Ace and Marucho names (Oh no I'm starting to sound like my mom) even if the names are very much true And of course Drago will yet evolve, again.

Sorry, this isn't really a review "" Its more like me trying to predict what will happen. Anyways this chapter was awesome! And please update soon!

I totally failed epicly on this review. He he, my apologies.

~Music Melody
TheLastMuse chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This made me laugh so hard xD

I'm guessing the girl is either you or CloneGirl. Unless we're talking one of the characters, in which case I'd say Mira since you prefer her. Maybe Julie.
impracticality chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Aiya, you're wonderful~

I'd never be brave enough to write something like this...even when I first got into the fandom, I did try to fit in to an extent and go with the flow, so to speak :P

Even though I've had some of these symptoms, I'm definitely sticking by you with this! I totally understand where you're coming from. I remember being so SHOCKED when I first found this archieve. I...I'd never seen an archieve with such an overwhelming amount of OC fics.

( reference to the first 'pairings' section of your profile...I think I know who specifically who you were referring to, and I honestly didn't know how to react when I saw their whole 'genocide campaign.' Are they for real?)

Anyways, I totally 100 percent approve of this. Aiyaa, poor Gus~
The Sky's Bouquet chapter 1 . 3/13/2010

Did I just get the wrong image of what you're trying to do? 0.o

I re-read the last quote...And feel slightly... I don't have the right word to insert there. -_-'

"Show sucks. Fandom sucks. Let's try and inject some wholesome quality into it~! And hey, though that ninja guy is kinda cool, how about I focus on him… and some other characters for a change~?"

That...that was almost exactly what I first thought when watching the Bakugan DVDs with my cousins when -forced- to babysit. (I totally watched only for the popcorn...and assorted gummy bears) Except I thought about Alice and not...Shun.

Answer this honestly: Am I a fangirl?

I'm freaking out here, FREAKING out.

-Sky's Bouquet