Reviews for Escaflowne – An Angel in Mid-Flight
EscaPhan225 chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
no cliffie!...OMG! ITS AMAZING! YOU JUST HAVE TO CONTINUE! plz? come on . i wanna c what happens next...
girl1213 chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
Aren't you going to continue? It's quite impressive.
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
I love it.
PlatinumPlayer chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
Well lol i thought this fic was dead, i may ahev to rethink about droping it. it has been up over a year, with only one chapter. Comments or vote to have it continue let me know.
Squiggles1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
ARE YOU UPDATING OR NOT! YOU'RE TURNING THIS INTO A REALLY BAD CLIFFHANGER!
Squiggles1 chapter 2 . 4/4/2003
Hey! Neat twist to the actual Escaflowne. No criticism. You've got a knack for writing. So what happens next?

Squiggles
Vanfan chapter 2 . 7/14/2002
Wow, this is a very good one! I hope you'll continue, I just love this fic. I always love a little different fics like this, please update soon! :) :) :)
Little Red Dragon i was to lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
*points*UPDATE!NOW! i took time out of my busy life(yeah right -.-)to find this story! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! please.
Kitty chapter 2 . 3/16/2002
Ooooooooooo . . . . me want more! When will the next chapter be up? I need more! Please e-mail me if you get a chance and tell me when you think you will add more to it.
hanako chapter 2 . 2/28/2002
great when are u goin update? i hope soon.. i'll check on later..
amariel-moon chapter 2 . 2/26/2002
:O what can i say.. FANTASTIC! you are a very talented writer. I hope to read more of your story.

angelic azreal
Impact Blue chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
I love your fic! You have to continue! Although Hitomi had been a little careless by just opening her wings, but oh well. It's your fic. You can do anything you want with it! Please upload the next part soon! Plzzzzzzz?
Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
WOOOOOOOOW! *Sqeauls* I LOVED it! I hope you DO continue! I'm gonna add this to my favorite stories and you are going to be added to my favorite authors! I SERIOUSLY liked this! I can't wait for part 2!
silver sea star chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
Personally, I don't care if the characters are OOC. It's still a good story and I hope you'll continue it soon... :)
headbasher chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I absolutely LUV your fic! I've started a whole lotta fanfics but they all suck so I don't put them on. I guess some ppl are just talented. KEEP WRITING!AND UPDATE IT SOON!...plz