Reviews for The Missing Letters
shannon30033 chapter 6 . 4/27
I think he was going to read a sexy book to her. Damn! Well, so incredibly hot in these 6 chappies, I don't know if I could handle more. However...Please tell me if Bella went all Dom on him and won the TFC. Yup, that's where this went in my head. Okay! Thanks for the super fun story with these besties. You sounded like you knew from personal experience how heavy the Leia costume was...haha! Thanks again!
Mtg526 chapter 6 . 1/22
I know the last post on this was is a really long time ago, but I hold out hope that you'll post the rest someday. Love everything so far. I really enjoy reading about their time in NY.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 6 . 11/22/2016
Such a sexy story!
sanutazwrites chapter 6 . 9/7/2016
oh please continue...there are six more left!
awesomeami316 chapter 6 . 7/22/2016
I just love Edward and Bella in this story. So cute
dpennell007 chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
I loved these chapters too! They were all great, but I'd have to go with 'Y is for Yoda' as my favorite of this group. Excellent, inspirational writing.

On to the outtakes!
twirob chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
this is AWESOME it's like a sequel ;) thank you so much for sharing these with us ;) you haven't pressed complete so I really hope you come back and finish this for us ;D
Awesomesauce chapter 6 . 7/1/2015
I have an idea for E. Escape.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
Next chapter?
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Damn, I know you wrote this a long time ago, but it is new to me and I am really sad that it's over! I know that I will definitely read this story over sometime it was brilliant! You lady Steph, are an amazing writer! Thx so much for the fascinating adult entertainment sweetie! I'm gonna really miss these two, damn.

God Bless you luv,
Anita
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
Oh god that was so funny! Poor shaking, trembling Edward wanted everything at the same time. Hehe, he didn't know what to do first! Bella was fantastic!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Lock me up Edward!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
Oh God I want a HOT bubble bath so bad, I can't get in and out of the tub anymore due to health issues and I so miss my baths! Wish I could afford a walk in tub, but shit that isn't gonna happen. Sorry didn't mean to get sad. I truly loved this letter and how Bella cared for him. Their love is truly amazing! He really needed her TLC...
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I'm so happy to be reading more of this sweet story! I just love this Edward!
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 6 . 8/13/2014