Reviews for The Missing Letters
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Yay! I was soooooo happy when I saw you updated, YAY! I love these two... I have missed then sooo much... That was a very sensual chapter, I needed a cold shower after that, it suddenly became very **HOT** while I was reading, WOW! Thank you for sharing this very SENSUALLYFUCKHOT romantic story! LOVED IT!
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Very, very happy for the update, I just miss them so much:) Thanks for writing this amazing chapter !
obsessedmom chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Thanks for more of the story!

:o)
sarahlouise80 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
love missing letters its soon
su.soriagmail.com chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
**fanning myself** What a sensual chap!

Thanks for sharing :))
Soulmates913 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Gosh here we have an BellaWard Sutra! WOW this is just wow. I liked this chapter a lot!
Moflo19 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
These two sure know how to make good use of their letters! :D
fancynancy2007 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
That was a great letter! Thanks for continuing these characters for us!
jAYNEll lOVE chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
the square root of 69 is 8 something right

cause i've been trying to figure it out now

lols. drake voice

loved it. edward is so nice

for what he did with alec (:
Every1LovesAVampire chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Twink423 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Indeed! :D

I've missed these two, what a great surprise and update!

Thanks, bb! I love them as always! :-)
dizzounette chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Great chapter and great lemon as always.

Just a detail : the meal could have been even more aphrodisiac (ginger, ginseng, saffron, asparagus, ...) all dish could have contained some ;-)
Dontknowme chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
So, I literally jumped up and down clapping my hands when I got a mail from FF saying there was an update for "The Missing Letters".

And you did not disappoint one bit, it was as amazing as all the other chapters, I just hope we won't have to wait this long until next time. Thanks for an awesome story, keep up the good work!
glo4twilight chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
that was just frickin awesome! and it would've been pretty torturous for bella ! i could understand that by the time he untied her she was desperate to get her hands all over him..the sexy bastard that he is! omg i love these two and i'm sooooo glad there are still some letters left! that was so haaaaawwwwwt n sexy as heaven! loved it!
Teri7171 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Oh I so missed your story and am thrilled that you updated it. I just love these two and they get so creative. Some great ideas to keep in mind. Thank you.
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »