Reviews for The Missing Letters
fer92 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
yoda ha, ha
NCISprobette chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
This story is absolutely amazing and so was "alphebet weekends" I really ope you update this soon and that you didn't give up on writing ths story because it is fantastic and I would hate not to be able to read any more of it and for it not to have a proper ending. Please PLEASE update!

P.S. You are a great author!
crzy4music chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
Loved AW, although my sleeping schedule would beg to differ. I've been staying up crazy late (like 2pm the next day coughcough) just because I have to know what the next letter is.

One question though. Whats with the 'yes' thing? Did I miss/forget something that would make it obvious?
frumpy-v chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Oooh, how many more letters do we have? 6? I can't wait for the rest :)
Dontknowme chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
Wow! That was truly amazing, loved every chapter so far, just as much as AW. I noticed you haven't updated in a while but I really hope you haven't given up on this story and that you will finish it!

Thank you!
zeeber chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I so loved this story...Now I know why I see it recommended on so many other author's fantastic. I hope you plan on writing about the last few letters that are left. I'm a fan now, and need to read the rest of your stories.

Thank you for your words...
nano5 chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
Could you do W for wedding? Is this in their future? I loved the letters and watching how their relationship changed along the way. The flashbacks of their youth were amazingly insightful and made it so much better! Thank you for writing - looking forward to more of your writing...
drabrasil chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
loved it...thanks.

cannot wait for the next letter and what Edward will bring on!
Bimini chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
ok, PLEASE update soon! I read Alphabet Weekend THREE times this week because I loved it so much. I need more! Seriously one of my fav. fanfics yet. PLEASE update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Hurry up! I've been waiting for the next chapter forever!
Lenerol chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
That's a fantasy that has been done and is even better than what could dream Edward. But eventually he prefers above all is to hear Bella react under his shares to him. And this is understandable, they took the time to finally give themselves to each other.

See you soon

I add the original text to make me understand better

Voilà un fantasme qui vient d'être réalisé et c'est encore mieux que ce que pouvait rêver Edward. Mais finalement ce qu'il préfère par-dessus tout, c'est d'entendre Bella réagir sous ses actions à lui. Et cela peut se comprendre, ils ont pris le temps pour enfin se donner l'un à l'autre.

Merci pour ce chapitre

A tout bientôt
melissaa12 chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
Thanks so much for writing about some of the missing letters! Are there going to be more, or are you ending it at Y?
myworldisblue chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
Please, tell me you will keep updating... I read the initial story and this sequence and I'm dyong in curiosity to know how it ends
KYGirltwo chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
I couldn't stop reading! I love, love, love Alphabet Weekends and every outtake and The Missing Letters. JANUARY! I don't know if my heart can wait for the rest of the letters. LOL! You have done an amazing job with your stories. Maybe Santa could give us a letter? :) Thanks for sharing your stories.
projectviviana chapter 5 . 11/11/2010
Out of the missing letters, this one's my favorite! I love Star Wars! And thisssss... loved it. lol.

V xoxo