Reviews for The Missing Letters
tbar1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Yay. Loved it. This couldn't have been posted at a better time. Too much angst in my ffn world right now. I love these two. They're best friends which makes it so much better.
Lurecyka chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I just love this story. Thanks so much for writing the missing letters - this chapter was awesome :)
mimimgr chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
yes master edward, that was a good one :)
denise sexton chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
i loved this they are so cute together i want them to have an hea and i really want them to keep up this sexual fun up somehow i await the next chapter
cullengirl08 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
That was excellent. Bella going all out to recreate Edward's teenage Princess Leia fantasy, and with a replica of the real costume as well. Now, I'm looking forward to seeing what stops Edward pulls out to top what Bella just did.
ladysharkey1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
That was freaking sexy as hell. I loved it. Thanks to sessahhh for the great idea and for sharing it with us.

As always, this update was fabulous. Thanks Jen!
ilive2read chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Every mans fantasy lol what a good one
ghostreader24 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I loved this chapter! Your E & B are so much fun. I'm really enjoying all of the missing letters. Thanks for the outtake. I always love to read what you are writing.
carebear309 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
That was friggin awesome. I'm sure you gave A LOT of people ideas on that one ;)
Teri7171 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
You're finally back. I had almost given up hope. Love the story and I am thrilled that you are continuing. Now more, please. ha, ha. Thank you.
MarchHare5 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Loved watching Edward lose a bit of control over his boyhood fantasy. Hot!
phoenix fan1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
That was so hot!
reader83 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Love, Love, Love it! Great fun little piece, and a good way to incorporate Y. What is Edward going to pick now?
luv4edwardcullen chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
loved it
bellabee66 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
OMG - I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT IDEA! HUM...*taps chin* Mr.B loves Star Wars *gigglesnorts*
932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »