Reviews for The Missing Letters
Soulmates913 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
It must be difficult to think about different sexual fantasies, but i liked all of them so far, but today you did and excellent job. I LOVED it! :)

"Bella, don't say things like that. I can't handle that. I'm about to burst in my jeans, and you haven't even touched me yet."" It's wonderful

It was sexy and hot and pretty intense as hell.

Edward is powerless when it comes to Bella!He just can't resist it! LOL

1AnastasiaBeaverhausen chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I think Y is for yay, Yay, YAY! This was so much fun to read, and hot. Very enjoyable, and thanks for sharing this fun auction offering.
BellaCullenPR chapter 5 . 8/31/2010

I'm not a Star Wars fan but I appreciate the chapter anyway.. hahahahaha

I really missed my ABCward ;)

Thanks 4 the update!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I think the Princess Leia in a gold bikini is a universal guy fantasy. :O) Great job with this chapter!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 5 . 8/31/2010 my self~ hot...

Please update soon I can not wait to reard what Edward does!
shinzonx chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Christ, that was hot. A
randamay chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
This may be a silly question to you, but would you explain to me what the Whole Yes Idea is?
crunchinn x ice chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Can't wait for more (:
scrosby66 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Love the Y... Bella really picked a great one for Edward. Thanks for writing!
Edlovesme chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
yeah! that was awesome. i love star wars, that was an awesome idea. good job.
iFlipForRizzles chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Oh wow, that one was intense! They really like bending the rules, huh. I have to admit I pulled a face when I saw Y was for Yoda. He's just too sexy for Edward and Bella. I had to google the costume, as I'm one of the few people that's never seen the movies, but I must say it's a kickass costume. Great job, I can't wait for more!

sweetmama chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
May the force be with my husband tonight! So so good! Thank you. :)
L5472 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
*smirks* Well wasn't this fun LOL. Oh Edward...Star Wars? Wow. Haha!
tbar1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Yay. Loved it. This couldn't have been posted at a better time. Too much angst in my ffn world right now. I love these two. They're best friends which makes it so much better.
Lurecyka chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I just love this story. Thanks so much for writing the missing letters - this chapter was awesome :)
945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »