Reviews for The Missing Letters
shinzonx chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Christ, that was hot. A
randamay chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
This may be a silly question to you, but would you explain to me what the Whole Yes Idea is?
crunchinn x ice chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Can't wait for more (:
scrosby66 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Love the Y... Bella really picked a great one for Edward. Thanks for writing!
Edlovesme chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
yeah! that was awesome. i love star wars, that was an awesome idea. good job.
iFlipForRizzles chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Oh wow, that one was intense! They really like bending the rules, huh. I have to admit I pulled a face when I saw Y was for Yoda. He's just too sexy for Edward and Bella. I had to google the costume, as I'm one of the few people that's never seen the movies, but I must say it's a kickass costume. Great job, I can't wait for more!

~Jazz~
sweetmama chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
May the force be with my husband tonight! So so good! Thank you. :)
L5472 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
*smirks* Well wasn't this fun LOL. Oh Edward...Star Wars? Wow. Haha!
tbar1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Yay. Loved it. This couldn't have been posted at a better time. Too much angst in my ffn world right now. I love these two. They're best friends which makes it so much better.
Lurecyka chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
I just love this story. Thanks so much for writing the missing letters - this chapter was awesome :)
mimimgr chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
yes master edward, that was a good one :)
denise sexton chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
i loved this they are so cute together i want them to have an hea and i really want them to keep up this sexual fun up somehow i await the next chapter
cullengirl08 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
That was excellent. Bella going all out to recreate Edward's teenage Princess Leia fantasy, and with a replica of the real costume as well. Now, I'm looking forward to seeing what stops Edward pulls out to top what Bella just did.
ladysharkey1 chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
That was freaking sexy as hell. I loved it. Thanks to sessahhh for the great idea and for sharing it with us.

As always, this update was fabulous. Thanks Jen!
ilive2read chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
Every mans fantasy lol what a good one
940 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »