Reviews for The Missing Letters
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Thanks Jen,

Glad to see you back to your (Edward & Bella's too of course) wicked ways with their Alphabet :)

Got to love it!

Always love your stories! Great to see you back... x
JenRar chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Damn, Bella really was faking it, wasn't she? LOL I'm so excited to see these start! Looking forward to more. :) Also, if you and Kelly need a backup beta, let me know! I love beta'ing... It means I get to read things first! *laugh*
twigs66 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
glad to see the E/B will get thru all of the letters...this was such a fun, inventive story line...will be fun to see how creative it gets...
Midnite Bella chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
So glad to see a continuation of this story. I loved Alphabet Weekends!11
Thoru-Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
awesome
I'm Di chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I'm so glad they're continuing. I love this story :)
HeswamtoFrance chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This is great. I cannot wait to see what you do witht he remaining letters.

George
Twilightmumrach chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Love it, love it, love it :)
snshyne chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
SQUE! ABCWard is back!

tell us how you really feel about new york tourism lol

I recently started The Big Bang Theory. Funny stuff.

oh embarrassing! he's grinding and she lays like broccoli

I'm with Bella. Wine in a flask?

I'm so excited for this and glad they're keeping the countdown phrase alive.

Great opener!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Bella chose worrying about some packages over sex with Edward? WTF!

And either I'm not reading the six fics to which you paid homage during this chapter or I just couldn't catch however you "shouted out" to them. Sorry.

-Q
Agrable chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Loved it and look forward to the missing letters!
crazyfanmom chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Yea! So glad they are going to finish!
london spam chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Love the set up and love the cause! I liked Edward stopping and calling Bella out on her lack of response, if only other men were so observant...

I missed the references, so I hope you mention which stories they were from in the next AN. I hate missing out on good stories! I'm looking forward to Edward's mischievousness and alphabet fun!
flojo03 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
OH I am so excited to have this story back it is one of my favourites and I will be happy to see how they get through the remaining letters
Risbee chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Yay! I've missed these two :) Im looking forward to reading what you have planned for them.
932 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »