Reviews for The Missing Letters
Lydia S. Hall chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Can't wait!
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I loved this story and I definitely love the continuaion. They r so cute but its refreshing that every is not great all the time. The whole Bella not so into it was priceless. I loved it! They seem to have such a great system going, they get each other on all levels. I can't wait to c what happens with these letters since they are player's choice now, lol. I look forward to the next installment!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wow this is great! I am so glad you are doing this!
sugar rae chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Excited for the next eleven.
rockeranimegirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Yay! And the story continues! Can't wait to see what happens next!
itssophiebear chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
You have no idea how much I LOVE this story!

Not going to lie, I prefer your Edward and Bella to the real ones xP

This is great!

- Sophie

jadsmama chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i feel bad for Edward that Bella is so homesick, im sure that doesnt feel that great for him.

Im hoping their game helps pass the time they are there since they are only there for about 6 months right?

Cant wait to see what Edward has in store for her. Im thinking the game is going to be intresting due to them being an actual couple now so its not just sex anymore.
fara1903 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Can't wait to see what Edward has planned for Bella :)
Lil Vamp Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
do continue please :) i love this series!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Thanks Jen,

Glad to see you back to your (Edward & Bella's too of course) wicked ways with their Alphabet :)

Got to love it!

Always love your stories! Great to see you back... x
JenRar chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Damn, Bella really was faking it, wasn't she? LOL I'm so excited to see these start! Looking forward to more. :) Also, if you and Kelly need a backup beta, let me know! I love beta'ing... It means I get to read things first! *laugh*
twigs66 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
glad to see the E/B will get thru all of the letters...this was such a fun, inventive story line...will be fun to see how creative it gets...
Midnite Bella chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
So glad to see a continuation of this story. I loved Alphabet Weekends!11
Thoru-Knight chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
awesome
I'm Di chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I'm so glad they're continuing. I love this story :)
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 62 .. Last Next »