Reviews for The Missing Letters
vampirenites chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
that was so awesome i am glad they are doing the game to finish it but hwy is she so cranking and being mean to edward can not wait till the next chapter
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Lol, gosh I missed these two. So glad we getting the missing letters :)

Wow Bella sure did get out the wrong side of the bed ey.

Thanks for the chapter :)
allyandmax chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
hahaha this is adorable! lovelovelove.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh, it's so nice to see these two back! Thanks for offering up the last 11 letters! We need them! And that was funny that Bella was faking it. I think that's a first in fanfic history (well, that I've read at least) where she wasn't totally ready and dripping wet! That is more like real life even with a f*ckhot boyfriend who is an incredibly willing and giving lover! Too good.

Sorry, I can't find the references but I'm seriously interested in knowing what they are. I hope you'll tell us in the next a/n! Thanks and good luck with school and stuff.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yay! So excited to have this E & B back and finishing their game! Can't wait to see what they do for each remaining letter and Edward is right, it will be different because they are not just besties anymore. Should be a fun ride, thank you for writing these for us all to see and not just the lovely ladies who purchased you during FGB. Luv ya!
ecxe chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
excited for those missing letters:)
treasurecoast chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
As soon as I see your answers, I’ll probably have to do a face palm, but could only find: Living Backwards/Diary of a Mad Flask, When E Met B and perhaps Counterpoint. What can I say, my memory’s on its way out!

So good to have this story back! I really love their relationship – even when they’re just hanging out together, they’re a lot of fun. Edward’s competitive side always makes me laugh. And definitely wine should never be in a flask – sheesh. Thanks for sharing the story of your cousin and the reminder of what is really important in life ... and of course to the 9 generous ladies!

This made me lol: During the week she was there on "vacation," most of what she saw were the basic tourist attractions like the Empire State Building and a lot of their ceiling.
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm so very happy to have a second chance to visit with thse two again. Yay!

Looking forward to the remaining letters...especially what in the world he'll do with Z...lol!
Taniadanoff chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ye! the letters are back, I'm so happy.
HCG 1175 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love it!
kdesign23 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Excited!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
1. Love the reference to Big Bang Theory- it's seriously my favorite show and the time machine is one of my favorite episodes! And I'm so glad we get the extra letters! This is such a cute way to do it because it means so much more to them now knowing it won't be over when the letters end, not that it took that long before, but you know what I mean!
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You have no idea how happy I am to see this story revived. It was one of my favorites. I used to look for it each time I signed on. Thank you
Shad chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
YEY ! ALPHABET WEEKENDS RETURN!
kimmykinz chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yay! So excited for these :D you're wonderful!
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »