Reviews for The Missing Letters
lulabelljane chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm so very happy to have a second chance to visit with thse two again. Yay!

Looking forward to the remaining letters...especially what in the world he'll do with Z...lol!
Taniadanoff chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ye! the letters are back, I'm so happy.
HCG 1175 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I love it!
kdesign23 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Excited!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
1. Love the reference to Big Bang Theory- it's seriously my favorite show and the time machine is one of my favorite episodes! And I'm so glad we get the extra letters! This is such a cute way to do it because it means so much more to them now knowing it won't be over when the letters end, not that it took that long before, but you know what I mean!
tinaconnor chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
You have no idea how happy I am to see this story revived. It was one of my favorites. I used to look for it each time I signed on. Thank you
Shad chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
YEY ! ALPHABET WEEKENDS RETURN!
kimmykinz chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yay! So excited for these :D you're wonderful!
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Glory Days

Looking forward to the balance of the letters!

Post when you're ready to please!

Cory
kdpc chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm excited to read these outtakes. I've missed these two.
Oh Carol chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh, they're back! It's such a good feeling to get to see them interacting as an official couple. I know they're the same people, but in my head they seem so new at the same time, I love it!

And wow, I think that's one of the very few times in fanfiction when I read Bella refusing sex. This is definitely a rarity! I liked this part, it made them more humanized, because this IS a true fact in relationships.

I really have no idea of what clever activity Edward has made up for letter Z. Can't wait for more :)
wish0011 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Love Big Bang Theory! Another great chapter too! I'm so glad your continuing on with this!
maeyourskiesbeblue chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yay! I'm excited for this story. Can't wait to read more. :)
badkitty88 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
thank u thank u thank u i was waiting for it good o love ur story and i love i thank u so much
09xuereba chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
ohh yay the missing letters are here, :) :) fank you. i love alphabet weekends and was so pissed when it ended even tho it ended so well, i love this missing letters idea and the fact it was part of fandom gives back is the cherry on the iceing on the proverbal cake. X keep on writeing
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »