Reviews for The Missing Letters
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Glory Days

Looking forward to the balance of the letters!

Post when you're ready to please!

Cory
kdpc chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm excited to read these outtakes. I've missed these two.
Oh Carol chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh, they're back! It's such a good feeling to get to see them interacting as an official couple. I know they're the same people, but in my head they seem so new at the same time, I love it!

And wow, I think that's one of the very few times in fanfiction when I read Bella refusing sex. This is definitely a rarity! I liked this part, it made them more humanized, because this IS a true fact in relationships.

I really have no idea of what clever activity Edward has made up for letter Z. Can't wait for more :)
wish0011 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Love Big Bang Theory! Another great chapter too! I'm so glad your continuing on with this!
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Yay! I'm excited for this story. Can't wait to read more. :)
badkitty88 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
thank u thank u thank u i was waiting for it good o love ur story and i love i thank u so much
09xuereba chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
ohh yay the missing letters are here, :) :) fank you. i love alphabet weekends and was so pissed when it ended even tho it ended so well, i love this missing letters idea and the fact it was part of fandom gives back is the cherry on the iceing on the proverbal cake. X keep on writeing
twimom817 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Nice chapter! Look forward to the missing letters.
ShamelesslyObsessed chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I really loved this story. I can't wait to see what you do with the extra letters!
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh yay! I'm so excited for the sequel to kick off! I loved the previous one, and can't wait for more!
saraamin chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
wow! First of all thank you and sorta welcome back it is fantastic to see your E and B on a sequal )

Second i hope everything is better with your relative.

Last but not least this chapter! Loved the second part with the package and after, but not the first part. I felt sad for E, her faking and not being 'there' being distracted. Ugh. Poor poor E / i hope she will feel better in next chapter.

Once again thank you )

Xoxo
Sexy Stilettos chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
OMG Edward and Bella are so funny together i Love this chapter

Are u going to do more? I would love to see how u would do the other letters.
azotochtli chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I'm so glad you are back! :)

I can't wait for the letters to start! YEY!
majose chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Looking forward to it!
altdolf85 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This was brilliant! I'm glad that you're finishing the game. The story ended well, but I'm a sucker for sequels. Keep up the great work!
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »