Reviews for The Missing Letters
Trisha Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
loved it. i wish i had an Edward to do the sex alphabet with.

quick question, if the site makes you take down the sex parts are you planning on moving the story? if so, please let us know unlike some other authors who just stopped updating. thanks :)
puasluoma chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Nice! :D
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what Edward does with the letter Z. . . Zoro perhaps?
cvds chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Loved it:) I am so excited to read more.
kmm122 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I enjoyed this!
revrag chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Very nicely done...I look forward to more!
blue-eyes-411 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh, I'm so glad these two are back! I've missed them! Can't wait to see the missing letters. Can your Edward be sweeter? I loved this introduction chapter.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
so happy that the story is being continued...
nanavette chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Can't wait to read more!
ashiana chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I missed this fic.. glad you're back.. can't wait for the rest of the letters..
Mambomama chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ya know what I liked most about this? This is the first time I've read either B or E not being hot to trot at the drop of a hat. Well, you know what I mean. E's being all attentive and B just simply isn't interested in that moment. That's life, folks. Happens that way sometimes. Nice to see E & B are - human?

Thanks, bb!
DodgerMcClure chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Hehehehe I love it:)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Looking forward to reading more of these stories! It's interesting how real life has caught up a bit with Bella and she's acting a bit more "real" - something that most of us women can relate to! Life and sex and love are not always perfect, and sometimes the men in our lives don't realize we can't be ready to at the drop of a hat. Our emotions are much more tied into sex and sometimes it just ain't gonna happen. I love that Bella tried to fake it, but I love even more that Edward knew she was. Thanks for sharing this with us, and thanks to the ladies who bid on the letters too!
acw1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
look forward to more.
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
yay! i'm so glad this story is continuing. i feel in love with your story. cant wait to read future chapters.

so i gotta know what stories did you pay homage to?
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »