Reviews for The Missing Letters
SherriB chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
All I can say i Y! That is all I need is a romantic night with Edward and I am sure that I would be able to face anyting that life had to offer. I really enjoyed reading that. THANKS FOR THE AWESOME READING. Sher
jk chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
bornonhalloween chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Glory-

This was a really fun chapter! I liked the extra touch of him tying her up so that he could control what she got when. Melting the chocolate strawberries a little was a nice touch, too! You had me at hello in just slacks but what can I say, I'm easy!

Thanks for writing these missing letters.

~BOH
mcanary chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
YEA! Another letter! I have so missed this story, i was so glad you wrote what letters were remaining, because that was my first thought when i saw another chapter written, "how many letters are left" and i was going to ask in this review until i saw the beginning of the chapter...lol. Like you were reading our minds. Great work and keep on fantasing...lol.
Ivygirl702 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
I love how cocky they are with each other. These two are a lot of fun.

Favorite line: "No, I have an obsession with keeping you to myself. It's an entirely different fetish."

Thanks for offering yourself up for FGB, taking the time to write. And super thanks to the person who bought the outtake and let you share it.
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Yay! I was soooooo happy when I saw you updated, YAY! I love these two... I have missed then sooo much... That was a very sensual chapter, I needed a cold shower after that, it suddenly became very **HOT** while I was reading, WOW! Thank you for sharing this very SENSUALLYFUCKHOT romantic story! LOVED IT!
Lurecyka chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Very, very happy for the update, I just miss them so much:) Thanks for writing this amazing chapter !
obsessedmom chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Thanks for more of the story!

:o)
sarahlouise80 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
love missing letters its soon
su.soriagmail.com chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
**fanning myself** What a sensual chap!

Thanks for sharing :))
RKsoulmates913 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Gosh here we have an BellaWard Sutra! WOW this is just wow. I liked this chapter a lot!
Moflo19 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
These two sure know how to make good use of their letters! :D
fancynancy2007 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
That was a great letter! Thanks for continuing these characters for us!
jAYNEll lOVE chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
the square root of 69 is 8 something right

cause i've been trying to figure it out now

lols. drake voice

loved it. edward is so nice

for what he did with alec (:
Every1LovesAVampire chapter 6 . 1/17/2011