Reviews for The Missing Letters
latuacantante4him chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Edward even had me hot and bothered. LOL. Enjoyed it.
latuacantante4him chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
LOL! I could just picture his face when his saw his closet fantasy standing in front of him. Love it.
KarenSanDiego chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Chock full of ideas for Valentine's Day...
KarenSanDiego chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I may give this to hubs- it's a fabulous idea on how to relax after a long day at work.
KarenSanDiego chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I believe that was H-O-T-T hot. ;)
KarenSanDiego chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Every. Man's. Wet. Dream. Go Bella!
KarenSanDiego chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
I missed these two- it had been so long since I looked at the story- what a fantastic addition to the story line. :) I realized I likely didn't read or review the other ones, so I'm going to do now.
Twilight44 chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
I think E could horn up a 90 yr old lady without even trying! Not hard to imagine!
MrsJakeBlack chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
lol loved it

awesome chapter
LauraJanIce chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
I think I may need to take a shower, a cold one. That was really hot!
SherriB chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
All I can say i Y! That is all I need is a romantic night with Edward and I am sure that I would be able to face anyting that life had to offer. I really enjoyed reading that. THANKS FOR THE AWESOME READING. Sher
jk chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
bornonhalloween chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
Glory-

This was a really fun chapter! I liked the extra touch of him tying her up so that he could control what she got when. Melting the chocolate strawberries a little was a nice touch, too! You had me at hello in just slacks but what can I say, I'm easy!

Thanks for writing these missing letters.

~BOH
mcanary chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
YEA! Another letter! I have so missed this story, i was so glad you wrote what letters were remaining, because that was my first thought when i saw another chapter written, "how many letters are left" and i was going to ask in this review until i saw the beginning of the chapter...lol. Like you were reading our minds. Great work and keep on fantasing...lol.
Ivygirl702 chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
I love how cocky they are with each other. These two are a lot of fun.

Favorite line: "No, I have an obsession with keeping you to myself. It's an entirely different fetish."

Thanks for offering yourself up for FGB, taking the time to write. And super thanks to the person who bought the outtake and let you share it.
949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »