Reviews for Come a Little Closer Baby: Outtakes
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hearing Alice's reaction to both Bella and Edward after the disagreements. Bella was a basket case and Edward wasn't any better. Bella did need time to think. Her emotions going all screwy. I can't believe Edward didn't call her especially because the plans were made by him. Standing up your wife by filling in for someone else. Sometimes you just have to leave work when your shift is over. Have someone else take over. Normally it wouldn't have mattered but with the tension about the "baby" issue and then Edward making a big deal about being home and taking her out to celebrate her birthday. That would be a blow to anyone friend, sister, etc,but wife it's horrible.
OnlyVampiresCanLoveForever chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
UPDATE SOON!
Edward's Baby Bella chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
wow that's good hope you add more chapters this and the other story too
AliciaZA chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw, this was such an awesome chapter! It was so great to finally know what Edward was thinking for a change. Its amazing to read that he finally realizes how alone Bella is feeling. Poor Alice, being stuck in the middle. Can't wait for more...

P.S. Please come back to writing CaLCB, I miss you updates so much and I'm DESPERATE to know what happened went Bella went back home!
breakingdawn57 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Beautiful!
lovinjim chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Amazing. Thank you for giving us this insight. It has been so wonderful to hear from Alice (the best sister/bestie a person could ask for) Jasper (Ohh Jazz, gotta love him) and Edward (there are no words!)

I love that he feels so lonely at home without her, and that makes him realize what she must go through, daily. And I will be honest, I was really afraid that Edward starting to stray in his marriage, but after reading this, I don't feel that way. I believe he truly loves her, he just does not know how to make everything in his life equal and his relationship with Bella is the one that suffers.

Again, great story and thank you for this outtake...it is most helpful!
MEL24FAN chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
It's nice to know that Edward understands how Bella felt alone all the time. I love the sibling interaction btw E/A. You write it so naturally.
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
"I know. I know," he repeated more to himself than me. "Look, I know I fucked up, but it got swamped and they asked me to stay. Bella knew that when I became an attending things like this would happen."

UGH! That pisses me off... damn it! I know work shit happens and I know Bella KNEW about times like this. On her birthday... sure, sure, of course it could happen... BUT he could have (and should have) called. Ok... I don’t think I vented that in my review for that chapter from BPOV. So there is my venting )

"I just..." he paused as if he wasn't sure he wanted to finish. "I don't know what to do without her there with me. The house feels fucking empty. All's I can think is, this must be how she feels when I'm gone all the time... Alone." He looked down toward the ground trying to hide his guilt stricken face.”

At least he’s becoming aware... finally.

"Alice, my heart's in there." He pointed toward the front door. "Please take care of it."

Oh my... good thing I’m not Bella... I can’t stay mad at him. Well, truth is I would be able to in this situation. But that just too romantic. Sigh... )
ladysharkey1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Ok...I must admit, I was a little put off thinking Edward didn't really try hard to see Bella after he left. I should have realized with BPOV that she may not have known; or maybe I missed it? But I'm so glad that he came to her.

And this:

"I will. And it will be returned to you soon."

It touched my heart! Thanks for this little surprise!
shammy chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
aw..haow sweet...i like it hope you'll have more out takes and updates con CALCB!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I think it says a lot of Alice to be able to remain impartial.
mcc101180 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Loved this.

Jasper is swoon worthy, and Edward's desperation is palpable.

Great job.
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Oh how I love Alice for kicking Edward butt but also being a loving and devoted sister who's reassuring.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
twimom76 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Gah..I loved loved this POV. It was refreshing to hear what Edward had to say and little into how he's feeling. Definitely looking forward to the next CaLCB chapter!

Tam

Twimom76
xtothey chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Alice is a good sister. I wouldn't have minded a little Jas & Alice sexin. Just sayin.