Reviews for Apples
lovepride chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
it's really good that you wrote.

At first I thought you was talking about Kat and Pat when they are together but when you mentioned the age of Pat, I realized that it is in the future they are. is that there is a sequel?. If so just let me know.
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
The thing I most liked about this fic was the fact that it was very in character. You have Patrick down to a T.

Enjoyable read.

Thankyou
sryn chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Love, love, love. :) Patrick in fatherly mode? And not out of character, at that. Perfect little piece!
Lyndal chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Did not expect that twist! It was a very entertaining read.
brownie bunny chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I liked the twist! I did a double take at the "Hey Dad" part, and looked back to see if i missed something...then, i realized i was on the right track, so i just sat back and admired the awesome twist! Brilliant writing!
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Genius! I love fanfics that have to do with Kat and Patrick grown up and married!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was cute, I loved it. You had me fooled I thought it was Kat till the end. Again great job.

-JoPo
armchair apocrypha chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
absolutely loved it. I think too highly of Patrick as well, so placing him in a fatherly role wasn't a stretch in my opinion :) I loved all the little tidbits about his and Kat's relationship- keeping them in character, despite the passage of time. Now that the show's been canceled, I think this is definitely how I'll envision their future, no matter what the final episode turns out like :)
Panda Hallows chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
I am in love with older Patrick! He's so gonna be a cool dad! He's so foxy! This was so amazing, I loved it so much!
Aradiea chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Haha, that middle really surprised me. Here I thought you were talking about Kat.
Amazing, very cute.
Kae A chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Absolutely loved it.

and I loved your A/N too :)
athousandroses chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
cute!
Ptyne chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was awesome! This could have easily gone overboard but your narrative is perfectly restrained. Well done!
DropDeadRomantic chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
lol. That's so cute. I don't really see Patrick in that role, but you did an awesome job at making it. I loved it.
deedo chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
love this 3 patrick in a fatherly role was interesting..thought it was kat he was picking up at first big surprise there lol but i guess you planned that...if the middle school and high school are connected like my school was she could be surrounded by older teenagers!

im gunna try and work my way through your other 63 stories now lol...thts a lot