Reviews for Know your role
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Plz make another randy and sheamus fanfic plz I'm begging you plz because I'm so your #1 fan
Xmastreelites chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I like this story a lot. Hot Sweet awesome
Jessica Cullingford chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I actually enjoyed this. Will yoube continuing it or just ending it here? I would love for you to continue this story.
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Generally hoping there's a sequel involved...
kaibajoey1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This was a really good story. I'm a little sad it took me so long to find it.
Odaliske chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I found straight this history. I love it. Please

a continuation.
Hikaru Koen chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Nice story. Some minor spelling mistakes is all I see. I love Sheamus. I agree with you, he's sexy. Lol. :)
amber chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That is a very good at the beginning of an interesting idea. I am really strained like it continue to go, if you continue to write at history.
Mara chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
It is not unfortunate that it more chapters gives. The Story has definitely potential for more. Please more Chapter..
Speeding-Kitty chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
.God. *Dies* I cant tell you how over joyed I am to see someone write Stephen/Randy! *hugsyou* This was totally awesome. The twist was perfect. And I would LOVE to see a continuation of this! *begs* Please write more! hehe.x
MischaPallasAthenaKitsune chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Moar? You seriously can't end it there... I'm actually crying... This needs at least one more chapter! I will beg!
Jade chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I find the mating past. will it give a continuation? I hope.
southern.dreamz chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
OH MY GAWD! You have certainly made an impression. I never would have paired Randy and Sheamus, but damn, it was definitely something to see! The way you've written both of them is amazing. I'm in awe of how you managed to show how Randy can be both powerful and almost caring. I can't help but admire how you manage to show both characters being vulnerable. Well done!

Just so you know, you're not the only one who finds the Irishman oddly sexy!
slashburd chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I'll start with O.o

You know they're far from my OTP but I actually liked this. Partly because Sheamus got pwned, I can't lie about that, but the twist, even though you might not have intended it, took it from gratuitous rapeage to something deeper and more interesting.

I did *love* the use of Sheamus' real name. That really hooked me as something Randy would do.

In short its not an easy read but its not meant to be. If reading non-con isn't challenging its either written badly or the reader has issues!

I'd be tempted to say that this was the best thing you've written so far. Granted the subject/pairing might mean you won't get many reads but anyone that does read it will probably appreciate it even if its a story that's wrong to 'like'.
Courtney chapter 1 . 3/13/2010