Reviews for Shinigami Twins
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 11 . 10/1/2011
Please update I would really love to know what happens next
Lady Eilistraee chapter 11 . 3/22/2011
i really hope that youll pick up this story again its soo great!

love it!
AokiYuu chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
CONTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY! If posible, I want to favourite this a MILLION... no, scratch that... INFINITY times! Please continue! :D

(Wow. I used up 701 characters. o.o)
Furionknight chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
I hope you update again soon :)
Yin7 chapter 11 . 4/19/2010
really sad that

you stop it was getting good
TealEyedBeing chapter 10 . 3/26/2010
How Curious! :D You didn't follow the anime this time! :D This makes me glad that you are differing in some cases because i was, admittedly, starting to get bored with the same old thing of original bleach plot, but if you're going to add more changes like this in the future, i shall stay a devout reader! :D
Impstar chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
I see that you're veering a little from canon here. That's not a bad thing at all, but you still need to be careful. Too much of a veer now means that you don't have as much of a chance to veer later. If this sounds cryptic, I just mean that you should save the major canonical changes for when you want to make a difference. If you make a major change just for the heck of it, you could end up in an awkward situation later when you really wanted to make another change but can't do it smoothly because your story is already off the beaten path.

Oops, I'm rambling. I tend to do that in reviews. He he. This is just kind of my though process... Oh well, anyway, great story and keep up the good work in updating. By the way, as long as you let the viewers know ahead of time just about how long it will take you (try to get within a week at least), you can take vacations without any guilt. Everyone needs them occasionally.
ConkedOutSchizo chapter 10 . 3/25/2010
Oh. Watched the movie. Read the books. But the movie seriously skewered the plot over man. Still fun to watch anyway. XD

And cool, the story's deviating away from canon plot! XD
ConkedOutSchizo chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
You're welcome. :) I'm glad you like that idea. But I seriously thought you already had a sword in mind. 0.0 Anyhow, story's progressing nicely. XD
LyricalSin chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
Caught back up! I'm in love with Shiro's role...(also in love with Shiro *blush*)
ConkedOutSchizo chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
I thought at first, if you were going to give Shiro Zangetsu, maybe you could give Ichi something sun-based since Zangetsu is moon-based. But since you've already made one, ah what the heck. XD

Anyway, awesome story! XDXD (oh, by the way, did you know there's a review reply button in the review email so you don't have to reply in chapters?)
Impstar chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
There's no need to apologize for the "lateness," you update FAR more often then the majority of the fanfictions I read. I thing that I am waiting for is where Ichigo is turned into a hollow/soul reaper/thingy, and what happens to Shiro (it would be cool if he failed to draw out the zanpakutou of something like that and was turned into more of a hollow than Ichigo.
TealEyedBeing chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
(facefaults into the ground when muse whacks over head with thick story binder) ouch... i *do* need to get back to those... heh heh ;

ANYWHO! Good perspective chapter where we see their friends get their powers. :3 I'm glad to see you're following the manga/anime in that regard :3 "Interesting." x3

Buh bye till next time! :D (heehe that rhymed)
Heir of Schiffer chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Still really enjoying this story. Awesome hate uuryu and love the rest :)
Little White Comet chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
This is really good _

I really look forward to when you update this story so keep it up ne?