Reviews for This Could All Disappear
This was mixed emotions you have sadness, suspense, happiness, and laughtuer! I thought it was sweet when Raph was talking to Leo saying how Leo and his family was more important than the world. It brought tears to my eyes I was like awww! *boom!* I exploded. Hehe! Keep writing...
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 1 . 7/17
That totaly makes sense! Seriously it makes perfect sense, and a lot more than my explanation... (My explanation was that Leo didn't need an magic sword to be awesome. XD)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/3
Leo and his sword are one absolutely

That was awesome, cute and wonderful, I loved it and excellent job
I like your fic. I was have been wondering the same thing. Why Leonardo did not get a weapon?
The Whisperer of Death chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I love your stories on TMNT Moonsetta.
I may not be as much of a fan anymore, but I love reading your stories.
FireHeavenProductions27 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
That was great i loved it ! i just got rewatching the episode again and was trying to find a fanfic for this scene sooo perfect and long , just loved every part of it . That part with Raph on not having a big brother if Leo died but the others still had , Wow my heart

Crawling Elf a.k.a. ZIM chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story and your theory was very interesting. Good job and thank you for sharing.
Awesome Shadows chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Can someone list the episodes where the brothers list the things that happened to Leo? Starting from the first battle with shredder?
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I reacted just like Raph when Juto said that. I couldn't blame him if he decided to rip a limb or two...or rip out an important organ. *smirking and thinking painful death for the Juto and the other careless a**holes*
MutantGirl95 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Loved this story! I think you're right about the soul weapon, it makes sense.
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I totally agree, Leo's always had his soul weapon.
Lunexa chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That explains a lot, and i think that's the true reason even if the producers didn't really intend for that to be the reason :) Great job!
Sparkle Girl 1998 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
LeoFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
whoaaaaaaa! i knew it! well i think lol! great now theres a huge question mark hovering over my head. so confused lol!well, i understand why Leo didn't get a soul weapon.
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Haha! Inever thought of it like that! :)