Reviews for Uhh, Intimate
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
lol nice one, jokes like that are exactly what I'd expect from Dean XD
Sammykinz chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh my GOD. So after you reviewed my story, I decided to check out your profile, and MAN, am I glad I did! I actually like a well-written Wincest fic every now and again, so a parody of one was really hilarious. Honestly, the whole thing just fit together really well, and I loved that you tried to focus mainly on the humor and comfort, without losing the bit of a plot that you had. Great job!
ginger4life chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
haha. this made me LOL more then once... i loved it!
SeraGabriel chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Freaking awesome! Loved the brotherly banter. You totally got how they would have acted in that situation. You rock. :D
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This is pretty good. And also fairly funny...especially when Sam decides to share body heat and then 'goes off the deep end' :D Interaction was cool too and the banter...plus lets not forget the ending. Cheers great read!
SugarOnMyTounge chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
"Sammy, you were so warm, why did you leave me?"

Sam blanched. God, what kind of pain did Dean have to be in to beg for something like that? "Shit. I-I'm sorry, Dean. Are you still cold? Do you want me to—" but before he could finish, Dean broke into sophomoric laughter, and Sam realized he'd been had.

Ah, you got me there as well ;) aha

I'd really love to see this develop a lot more, you got the banter between Sam, Dean and Bobby perfect!

If you do decide to continue this, I wouldn't mind a little wincest!