Reviews for Cottages At The Cove
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
What you wrote was beautiful. I could go on and on about other things, but it was wonderfully written. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
That is sooo stupid. I mean it's a great story and the writing is great but Bella is pathetic. She knew him for what a few days? A week? She killed herself over a liar? Don't like Bella at all or woman who do this. I love my husband to death but if he ever cheated on me or left me...life hoes on. That just means he doesn't deserve me and I deserve someone better. Killing yourself? Something is wrong with you.
Susie Mook chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh wow! that's all I can concur up. after cliff diving there IS a HEA, yes there is , I will keep saying that! hugs and thx you for the great read
twifan49 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
What happens when Bella cliff dives? - Jacob saves her! I'm hoping Edward saved her but I'm thinking not.
Beautiful writing!
debslmac chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Loved this. So sad and so many questions unanswered. I hope you are able to answer them someday
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Cottages At The Cove has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
sleepwalker1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
WOW! This was very powerful...

What happened to Edward? Did she try to find him?
Erikajo chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesome! :)
SaMorgan515 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow... Didn't see that coming.
ArlynG chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OMG!.. So are you going to tell me what happens... Did he saved her? please, at least give me some clue.
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
omg this is beautiful! I was shocked when Rose turned up. Beautifully written x
slrstars chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Ooo sooo many questions! I held off reading this one cos I knew it was going to be sad, but you have me curious. Do you have any plans to maybe take this one any further? I love the angst but you know I still want some sort of closure even if its not exactly a HEA. I would love to know what happened to Edward after Bella "left" and where he went. Or maybe have an alternate ending where Bella kicks his ass and stands up to him for lying to her. If not, I still liked this one, I know the ending was to fit the contest. :)
alwayssappy chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wait... So Edward dies first?
MsEm chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Loved this.. thanks for writing it:)
Darkward Darling chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I think my gut has been clenched in dread for the past 15 minutes straight - this one really affected me. Thanks for sharing your work and keep on writing for us!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »