Reviews for Inheritance
Rockinrachy chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
this is great
are you going to ud it soon?
please?
Zara08 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Oh boy, Crusher nearly let it out...lucky the transporter whisked her away. I truly am loving your story, each chapter is filled with great emotion, description and an urge to see what happens next. Thanks for posting, keep it coming :-D
BritMonkey chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Update soon... Please. I love this pairing and its interesting as to where this story could go.
alilit72 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I like this story! I could totally see Ro Laren not telling anyone (as if it would have been a big shock, given Riker's reputation, but still...). I also appreciate how you expanded on doctor-patient confidentiality and on how the kid's human DNA snuck up on him with his exposure to the poxvirus. So much for herd immunity in the 24th century! Please, keep writing!
Zara08 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Another glorious chapter...ah tis so lovely to read something as well written as this at the end of a long hard day. Thanks for posting, keep going, I'm loving it :-)
Zara08 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
WOW! what an interesting premise and very well written too. Has left me wanting more for sure. :-)
Benson-Cabot kid chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Great story! Please continue it!
csigal1976 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very nicely done! I was never a fan of the pairing of Ro and Riker in that episode, but this certainly presents an intriguing scenario. Keep writing! Great atart!
Silicon2123 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Oh wow, you have really piqued my curiosity now. That's such an odd situation, yet one that is interesting to consider. Good job on coming up with that idea. I have to admit, I was a little confused at the time change, but I got it pretty quickly after I read the part over again. Please update soon!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2