Reviews for In a Dream, I Saw
SynDeath chapter 12 . 5/11
This was a beautiful story!
The mesh between worlds was so interesting, the interactions were great, the plot and pace so engaging. Amazing fic'!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
GOSH! i frickin loved this!

i didn't comment at the end of more chapters simply because...that would take to long XD, and i NEEDED to turn the page IMMEDIATELY! there was no time to comment! XD

this story was brilliant! both in dialogue and the description in whats happening, very professional! it had a better ending then CoS, lol.

the romance was amazing and magical! ...the only thing i wish it had was some detailed RoyxEd yaoi scenes X3

-ZeyTheFox-
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
i am loving this so far! so brilliant! love! love! love!

and OMG i was laughing at the end of this chapter lol, i was trying to cough to hide my laughing XD...my Mom and Brother where in the room, im glad they didn't ask what i found so funny, "im laughing at Eds boner!" would have been awkward to say XD

-ZeyTheFox-
AISverse chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
Oh lords, that confrontation between Ed and Roy was SO THEM. Very in-character but still with a bit of maturity from Ed being alone for those two years. Loved it! The decision to make Roy be calmly angry just beneath the surface instead of a screaming match like Ed would do definitely up the tension even better. It makes the feeling of why Roy did what he did seem more natural. Love makes you do stupid things after all. XD
AISverse chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
GYAAAAAH shit. ok I don't know what I expected when I read the summary but I really, really, REALLY like this idea. I hoped it'd be Roy jumping through with him but I was just so afraid of the summary was misleading me and Roy would send Al after him instead? This? These emotions from Roy right here? YAS. I love it! THIS is the kind of shit fanfic is FOR! *hearteyes*
Pyrane chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
LilianaRosana chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Hello !
you posted you're story a long time ago and I don't know if you'll ever read my review but anyway ;)
It was a good story, I like it but I didn't quite enjoy the chapters about Alphonse.
However you did a great job imagining all that but I thought at first that they would be stuck in our world and that they had to learn to live in it. Anyway all ends well that ends well ( I think it's that but I'm not so sure sorry about my lousy english )
777angeloflove chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
AWESOME STORY! LOVED IT!
Sailor Tralfamadore chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
I'd read this story before - I think on Scimitar Smile? - but it's always worth a re-read. I love it so much! And also, I'm glad this version doesn't have the Envy thing at the end because I didn't like something this fluffy and perfect being bittersweet. Roy/Ed are so wonderful!
thisisup-upisno chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
AAAHHH! FOUND YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH!
I've been looking for this story for AGES! I found it, I found it!
Somehow, I had forgotten to favorite it the first time around, and have since spent about two months looking for it.
Well, okay, two ACTIVE months looking for it. I spent much longer just keeping an eye out for it.
Kyu-Momo chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Woo! That was awesome! :D
LeFay Strent chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Ah, that was such a great way to end this. Even though I didn't get to see the return to Central play out, I still felt a sense of conclusion from how well you laid out what would happen next. This was an amazing story and greatly detailed for only being 10 chapters plus and prologue and epilogue. I love your style and enjoyed reading every chapter of this. Keep on writing because you've got great talent! _
LeFay Strent chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I love how everything's boiling down to making a stand at the Armstrong mansions on both sides. Really cool. XD
LeFay Strent chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Damn. Things are picking up fast! I greatly admire this story because you didn't focus only on the romance but had this amazingly detailed plot to back it up with Al and Hohenheim on their side, as well as Ed and Roy on the run from the remaining Thule members. It's such a realistic situation that could have happened had Roy been the one to go after Ed instead of Al. I just love it and I can't wait to see how it ends.
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This was just the story I've been looking for. Thank you.