Reviews for In a Dream, I Saw
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 2 . 8/7
Oh lords, that confrontation between Ed and Roy was SO THEM. Very in-character but still with a bit of maturity from Ed being alone for those two years. Loved it! The decision to make Roy be calmly angry just beneath the surface instead of a screaming match like Ed would do definitely up the tension even better. It makes the feeling of why Roy did what he did seem more natural. Love makes you do stupid things after all. XD
Nur Aishah Radzuan chapter 1 . 8/7
GYAAAAAH shit. ok I don't know what I expected when I read the summary but I really, really, REALLY like this idea. I hoped it'd be Roy jumping through with him but I was just so afraid of the summary was misleading me and Roy would send Al after him instead? This? These emotions from Roy right here? YAS. I love it! THIS is the kind of shit fanfic is FOR! *hearteyes*
Pyrane chapter 12 . 5/14
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
LilianaRosana chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Hello !
you posted you're story a long time ago and I don't know if you'll ever read my review but anyway ;)
It was a good story, I like it but I didn't quite enjoy the chapters about Alphonse.
However you did a great job imagining all that but I thought at first that they would be stuck in our world and that they had to learn to live in it. Anyway all ends well that ends well ( I think it's that but I'm not so sure sorry about my lousy english )
777angeloflove chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
AWESOME STORY! LOVED IT!
Sailor Tralfamadore chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
I'd read this story before - I think on Scimitar Smile? - but it's always worth a re-read. I love it so much! And also, I'm glad this version doesn't have the Envy thing at the end because I didn't like something this fluffy and perfect being bittersweet. Roy/Ed are so wonderful!
thisisup-upisno chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
AAAHHH! FOUND YOU, YOU LITTLE BITCH!
I've been looking for this story for AGES! I found it, I found it!
Somehow, I had forgotten to favorite it the first time around, and have since spent about two months looking for it.
Well, okay, two ACTIVE months looking for it. I spent much longer just keeping an eye out for it.
Kyu-Momo chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Woo! That was awesome! :D
LeFay Strent chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Ah, that was such a great way to end this. Even though I didn't get to see the return to Central play out, I still felt a sense of conclusion from how well you laid out what would happen next. This was an amazing story and greatly detailed for only being 10 chapters plus and prologue and epilogue. I love your style and enjoyed reading every chapter of this. Keep on writing because you've got great talent! _
LeFay Strent chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I love how everything's boiling down to making a stand at the Armstrong mansions on both sides. Really cool. XD
LeFay Strent chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Damn. Things are picking up fast! I greatly admire this story because you didn't focus only on the romance but had this amazingly detailed plot to back it up with Al and Hohenheim on their side, as well as Ed and Roy on the run from the remaining Thule members. It's such a realistic situation that could have happened had Roy been the one to go after Ed instead of Al. I just love it and I can't wait to see how it ends.
LeFay Strent chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This was just the story I've been looking for. Thank you.
AthrunYuy chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
I thought this story was brilliant! and I wanted to thank you x10000 for remembering Roy has an eye patch, many seem to forget that & I think that it makes Roy even more sexy.
XD
rabid kuma chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
it only took me moments to realize that i'd read this quite a while ago! How i didn't review, i don't know. either way, glad i found it again .
tsunahime0602 chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
OMG! This is like an ideal sequel to CoS! Imagine this as an movie... T~T So beautiful! A job well done UP2L8!