Reviews for Insane Asylum
drama's tokijin chapter 1 . 1/12
I love this story! I dont know what else to say I love this story! I mean I really really love this story! And thats all there is to say.
em chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
whoa, this was awesome. i hope you write more for this fandom :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Interesting story.

CCAP
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
keep up the good work
Jhiz chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is a pretty good incarnation... glad it did not end up in the ground along with the first tries.

Great darkness... nice job at making it end happier
Darrakk chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Ahh, such beauty.
Serendipity's tears chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I don't know if I've left a review for this particular story,so here it is. I LOVE THIS! _ it would also be grand if at some point you decided to do a multi chapter fic staring kagome & lord stuffy pants! Lol till then I shal satisfy myself with rereading your lovely works. _
justbeacuseiloveyou chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
that was amazing i loved the ending and such a good plot because her world would think her insane
Lizzy-Chan-InuYasha-Fan chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
very nice :) i enjoyed it. very dark...but very interesting. i like the angle you put into it...it made for a very interesting twist. i'll definately recomend this one for my friends. D
machoupitchounette chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
wow :) I love it !
Deazana chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
wow!That was great. I always wonder what it would be like for Kagome if she told the world of her adventures but I never imagined that Sesshoumaru would save her from it
MBlakley chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This was a great story, I don't know why you were saying you didn't really like it before (did you change it drastically?) It is pretty sad, but it's super well written, I think. )
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Very well written, and interesting! I am somewhat intrigued about the line pertaining to Betrayal of friends, however, and the bit about the wolf. good job.
soulspirit18 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I really loved this, it was so different. :)
Sugar0o chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
i really love this. :3 i had a oneshot kinda like this but kagome decides to kill off a lot of man kind, well its not really like thi sat all other then her family thinks she's insane :3 wonderful fic!