Reviews for Persuasion, However Unconventional
cieltatoyan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Amazing amazing amazing. That was just really awesome and you need to write more of these NYC Future Fics...they're really good
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh my God, this was incredible! I like how you create the setting and establish their relation ship as adults, their dynamic is so accurate to their characters and I love how you write Finn as this stubborn guy. The dream he has (I think?) of the counter sex is amazing and I love the epiphany he has of how this means for her. Most of all I love the mischevious sexy Rachel using her means of persuasion. It's just brilliant.
holygoof101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Incredibly well written series! The character are very well done with a good method of aging them and maintaining their personalities. Keep it going, I'D love to see what else you have in store for them.
live2rite chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ok I did kinda want to hurt Finn at one point but then he was so cute when he realised that he was being stupid and "Be an adult, dude," :)

It was so cute how Rach snuggled into him in her sleep just as basically an instinct :)

Great story :) I really like this series and can't wait to see what else you come up with :)

Nicki
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Once again, little dialogue. Once again, I would normally be bored. Once again, you manage not only to hold my attention but amaze me at the same time with your gift for words and the world of literature. I look forward to more from you.
nathanyoung chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Wonderfully written. It was really really good! Can't wait for more fic from you.
Isabel Hudson chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aww. I love future!Finn. I thought it was wonderfully written :)
fresch chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This was too cute! Even in her sleep Rachel is a sultry vixen that is able to get whatever she wants from Finn :) I am so sad this is the last of your little series of one-shots! There are so many thresholds you didn't cover...like graduation, the wedding, babies, etc. etc. I just don't want them to end! You write them as so in love and happy and perfect for each other. Like they know each other so well and that they know what works and what doesn't and they have been through so much that they know there is no one else for them and it is these little moments that you give us that really show us this. So sweet!
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 1 . 3/13/2010