Reviews for Zodiac Love
xXChild-Of-DemonXx chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I liked this chapter. Actually, I loved all of the chapters. You know, it's so nice to read some different pairing with Tohru in it once in a while. Since there's so many 'TohruxYuki' or 'TohruxKyo' stories, and even tough it's fun to occasionally read them, it can - and will - start getting annoying to read the same pairings story after story.
Besides, I don't really think that either of them suits to Tohru. In my mind, the ones who should end up with Tohru are Momiji, Haru, Hatori, maleAkito and possibly Ayame and Shigure. That's it.
Oh, I started blabbing (-nonsense-) again. Sorry, sorry.

Anyways, I really like this story, so please keep updating.
FBFan chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Thank you so much for writing this, I love the male Akitox Tohru pairing! It's really sweet, and fits in a way.

I like you're style of writing. Update soon!
DeliciousKrabKakes chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Hopefully I will be updating two of my fanfics tonight, so I will be able to handle some of the DP and Kuroshitsuji fandom communities. ;)

Thanks for the warning!
AnimeFreakAmanda chapter 4 . 2/10/2012

Don't hate on Yuki! (This review counts as an overview for all the chapters so far) I'm referring to chapter 1..

Anyways, Don't hate on Yuki! He's cute, and hot, and innocent...And...

*Trails off listing various things about Yuki*

XD. After you finish Ayame, make me a Yuki. I need one to sustain my craze for one-shots :3
Mika the Dark princess chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
Lov it
Maddie.loves.furuba chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Hey! I'm sorry if I am spamming but just incase if my 1st review was deleted , can you do the maleAkitoxTohru pairing? I'm sorry if I'm annoying you but fanfic is messed right now and I cant see my 1st review on the third chapter. D:
Maddie.loves.furuba chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
This is my favourite chapter so far :D . You captured the characters really well! Great job desu! - Ohmigosh please do the maleAkitoxTohru pairing! I love that pairing and I love Akkii-chan *_* !
Maddie.loves.furuba chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
squeeeeeeeeeeeee . That was too cute for words!
Maddie.loves.furuba chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That made me smile and made my heart melt :) . Although I can't see Tohru with Shigure, you did a great job of making it work XD . There were some typos, but overall you did a great job .
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Well, it was great, besides that there's an eleven-year age gap...

But hey, if my 13-year-old friend can have a crush on Megan Fox...
Tori-Bird627 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
hehe i liked this and i think haru should go next or maybe hatori pic ether or can't wait to read it!
LOVESTRUCK27 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was interesting and cute