Reviews for Carpe Diem
Randomness chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I was like really stoke about having to find out what Sebastian said and my sister's like "Google Translator"
Kyrza E. Green chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
"Seize the day while you also can. For I, the fast Raven shall live for eternity. You shall die at my feet, my lovely bird filled with sorrow as our journey ends."
I used google translate for it, so I'm not sure if it's completely correct, but I think I got the gist of it.
CLLMichaelis chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
"Seize the day, as long as you also can. For I, fast Raven, shall I do for eternity. And you, my charming, filled with sorrow bird shall die at my feet as our road trip ends." I figured it out! I think, is this correct for the most part?
Sweet Blasphemy 4 Me Lily chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
It was dark,it was demonic yet at the same time it was suger and water, balancing like erotic spices.
"Carpe Diem!"
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this selection is quite good. hope to see more updates from you. :)
Kyoki Tsuki-hime chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
"Carpe diem dum vos etiam can. Pro Ego , ieiunium raven , vadum ago pro infinitio. Quod vos meus venustus moestitia repletus bird vadum intereo procul meus feet ut nostrum iter itineris ends."

Have no idea what it means... To google translate!

I loved the story, please continue to write yaoi yummyness.
Lunas' Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I dont think I wanna know what Sebastian means at the end
Duckies that Pee Starbursts chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
It made me squirm. It had the perfect amount of pain and pleasure, and you could definitely feel the pleasure. Bravo, my dear, bravo.
junjougirl15 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
WOOOOOOOW! I love it! It's so dark and beautiful, and I love the use of the latin (don't know where you found it though... I can't find anything in latin anywhere...) and it's just so... so... SEBASTIAN! Sexy, dark and mysterious all at the same time! :) great fic, i love!
Lightbeauty chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
It is so...dark..so twisted and lovely. Goodness you worked hard on writing a magnificent piece and so little reviews. A definite fav for the beautiful way you kept them in character.
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Damnit now I really want to know what he said but I have no idea how to go about translating it without resorting to babelfish ;

I wish I had been allowed to take that Latin class D

Loved the story btw!
RandomYaoi chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow. This fic is probably the best I've read on this site! I really liked the use of latin and all the symbolism. I wish I had your talents! I also like how the overall feeling is dark and moody. Write LOTS more fics in the future *please* _
Nephelae chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Bloody Hell.

I'm overly amazed at this- truly a beautiful piece. Amusing, subtle, and so very in-character; (and I also looove Shota..) Not to mention the constant use of Metaphors throughout making it almost poetic- which may only serve such a Manga justice. Description is just.. Beautiful, and I absolutely love the switch back between metaphorical writing to normal throughout the lemon. Comparing them to birds as symbolism... Lovely.

I also have to say you handled this very well. Very twisted; yet keeping a very playful tone regardless. Fascinating nonetheless. You have Ciel's character done perfectly and Sebastian was as brilliant as always- so very amazing...

Beautiful ending, for a beautiful Fic. Kudos.

..Encore, Encore? o3o

~SugarCubeChibi
estychan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I must say, I love the bird metaphors in this fic. x3 It actually fits these two perfectly, haha.
emogirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2010